TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT1596 Hits Guam

twitch43

I picked up my New SGT yesterday. I was onboard the USS Ronald Reagn when we pulled

into Guam last July. Sitting at the Military Car Sales lot was a new SGT. I didn't get a chance to go over and look at it, but when I came back home I went over and looked, it was still there so I started to process of buying it. She drives like a dream. I wish I could have her with me in Japan.

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

I picked up my New SGT yesterday. I was onboard the USS Ronald Reagn when we pulled

into Guam last July. Sitting at the Military Car Sales lot was a new SGT. I didn't get a chance to go over and look at it, but when I came back home I went over and looked, it was still there so I started to process of buying it. She drives like a dream. I wish I could have her with me in Japan.

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

Welcome to the club brother. Enjoy it. Awesome drive!

Awesome Shelby GT! :burnout:

As I recall (stationed on Guam at Naval Station SRF in 1972) the highways on Guam are extemely slick when it rains, so be careful if you venture out on wet payment. Seems like there was a saying that it is always raining somewhere on the island. And watch out for the coconut crabs at night.

Thank You for your service to our country!

Lg

Twitch, great car. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to TS. Thank you for your service to our country, and I hope that you are able to get back to your car soon and enjoy it.

Be sure to go over to the Shelby Automobile web site and enter the information about your car in the registry. The data is in the process of being compiled right now and you want to make sure that your car is listed accurately.

:salute:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived