TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT True Flames Rock....WOW !!!

Grabber

JLT has done it again. :happy feet:

Jay your new True Flames products rock. :yahoo: I am so happy with the results. The pic's don't do the work justice. The clear coat and finish is amazing. Your artist has alot of talent with the design of the flames.

Thank you so much for the excellent work. I appreciate it very much. :banvictory:

Flames-BrakeHandles017.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles018.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles019.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles021.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles022.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles023.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles024.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles025.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles026.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles027.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:woot:

Rob, you are the picture MAN!

I'm not saying this because we did it, but that really looks great.

What I like about the Tru-flames is when the hoods closed the car is just a nice, clean, normal GT500. Then you open the hood you get this awesome wild look.

Great pictures, thanks

Jay

BTW, the painter will be back later this week. If anyone is interested, this is the time to order. He comes in about every 2-3 weeks.

Am not sure about the flames..... :headscratch:

Sorry........... it could be only me..!!

It's not for everybody. Just like the color Grabber Orange.......IT'S UNIQUE and it stands out !!! :happy feet:

All that matters is I really like it. B)

:woot:

What I like about the Tru-flames is when the hoods closed the car is just a nice, clean, normal GT500. Then you open the hood you get this awesome wild look.

This is *exactly* what I like about it. :dance:

Looks nice Rob, that is Grabber color right? Wonder how the Red looks.

The flames have mostly Red in them and hues of Orange thru out. The pic's were taken in my shop last night and don't do the work justice. the next sunny day I will get some outdoor pic's and a short vid of the work.

This set up would look just as great on a Torch Red car. You gotta get this set up. It realy makes your engine compartment come alive and jump out at you. The quality is very nice. I couldn't be happier with my choice.

This is the standard Red / Orange True Flame kit.

Flames-BrakeHandles017.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles018.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles019.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles022.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles031.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles032.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles033.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles036.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles037.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles038.jpg

Am not sure about the flames..... :headscratch:

Sorry........... it could be only me..!!

I agree. Would look great on a 32 Duece coupe. Great looking pieces; however, for me it doesn't work on our cars. But, that's what makes the Mustang hobby great--different strokes for different folks. Different wheels, ride heights, bling, etc...

Man those are cool!!!! Great job, JLT. And thanks for the great pics, Grabber. They just made up my mind for me - I'm definitely getting RED!!

If you like the pic's....you will love it in person. It really looks much better in person.

Painters coming in tonight.

Anyone looking for something while he's here call me ASAP.

Jay

Where are you guys located in VA, and what would that 'kit' Grabber put together, minus the fuse box cover, run with the red flames? I'm in Fredneck, MD, and think that look is awesome for the radiator cover and CAI! I saw the CAI and Diablo for $799 on your site, what is the price with the flames? As well as the radiator cover with flames?

Very interesting and very different than your previous look Grabber. I guess I'd need to see it in person.

Like I said....the look is not for everyone and I totally understand that. No biggie.

With that said.... I happen to really like it and am very pleased with it. It does look even better in person. We are going to have a beautiful sunny week end and I'm going to get some photos outside of my new set up. Short video clip too.

Stay tuned.

Where are you guys located in VA, and what would that 'kit' Grabber put together, minus the fuse box cover, run with the red flames? I'm in Fredneck, MD, and think that look is awesome for the radiator cover and CAI! I saw the CAI and Diablo for $799 on your site, what is the price with the flames? As well as the radiator cover with flames?

CF Rad cover $199. with flames $249.

CF fuse box cover $79. with flames $109.

CF JLT/Diablo package $799. with flames $849.

Give me a call when your ready,

Jay

Archived