TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's for real....

Blip

:happy feet: Just put the deposit down on what should be TRT0304 from Tasca Ford's Mod Shop.

(Wanted #04 to go with my Grabber Orange Saleen Heritage H281 which has bumper #44.)

We are going with the Base Package (on a 07 Grabber Orange with auto) as my 16 yr old will be driving it to school and work.

No supercharger for him... :shift: ...the dual exhaust and CAI should provide more than enough power, or I'll have to .... :redcard:

This will most likely be a Jan/Feb build, now to start the waiting.... :lurk::drool:

:happy feet: Just put the deposit down on what should be TRT0304 from Tasca Ford's Mod Shop.

(Wanted #04 to go with my Grabber Orange Saleen Heritage H281 which has bumper #44.)

We are going with the Base Package (on a 07 Grabber Orange with auto) as my 16 yr old will be driving it to school and work.

No supercharger for him... :shift: ...the dual exhaust and CAI should provide more than enough power, or I'll have to .... :redcard:

This will most likely be a Jan/Feb build, now to start the waiting.... :lurk::drool:

Congratulations :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Blip,

The CAI & Duals should be just fine... I did the same thing to my wife's 2006 Black V-6 w/5-Speed (perfect Terlingua Candidiate) last year without telling her what to expect... First words out of her mouth when she drove it the first time after the mods were installed = "Why am I spinning the tires in 1st gear now???"

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

Thanks all! :D

547--sounds like there'll will be more than enough performance enhancement for him.

I'll be watchin' him like a hawk...<_< :ninja: ...so there's none of this.... :peelout: ...on public roads,

now we do have a 500ft long paved driveway.

I'm surprised at how peppy the stock V6 is now

Blip,

Congrats!

We delivered our daughter's car to Quantum last week. UUUUhhhmmmmmmm, no s/c here either! :hysterical:

Thanks.!

That's great news. Are you going with the base package and adding some upgrades, or going with the

performance package, but not installing the S/C?

And I see we are thinking the same way when it comes to young drivers.

Even planning on having my son complete an advanced teen drivers course at Summit Point Motorsports Park next spring.

Want him to learn how to handle a car in extreme situations in the controled environment on the track so he's better prepared to deal with it on the street, if something ever happens.

Thanks.!

That's great news. Are you going with the base package and adding some upgrades, or going with the

performance package, but not installing the S/C?

And I see we are thinking the same way when it comes to young drivers.

Even planning on having my son complete an advanced teen drivers course at Summit Point Motorsports Park next spring.

Want him to learn how to handle a car in extreme situations in the controled environment on the track so he's better prepared to deal with it on the street, if something ever happens.

We're going with the base package and some upgrades (specifically the 8.8" rearend with 3.73 gears). I'm still holding my breath that the eco-boost may soon be an option though :drool:

We've talked about a family vacation to the Grand Canyon next June that would include a loop through Utah, and most importantly a day at Miller Motorsports Park. I would get a day of instruction in the Mustang Challenge cars and my daughter would start with their one day "Teen Safe-Driver" program which includes classroom instruction, car control on the (wet) skid pad and slalom driving exercises.

After that we would sign her up for a day at the Stephens Brothers driving school up at Hallett and see where she goes from there. The car should be pretty fun for local autox events..............

We're going with the base package and some upgrades (specifically the 8.8" rearend with 3.73 gears). I'm still holding my breath that the eco-boost may soon be an option though :drool:

We've talked about a family vacation to the Grand Canyon next June that would include a loop through Utah, and most importantly a day at Miller Motorsports Park. I would get a day of instruction in the Mustang Challenge cars and my daughter would start with their one day "Teen Safe-Driver" program which includes classroom instruction, car control on the (wet) skid pad and slalom driving exercises.

After that we would sign her up for a day at the Stephens Brothers driving school up at Hallett and see where she goes from there. The car should be pretty fun for local autox events..............

I wouldn't hold it too long. Ford has to first produce and sell the base model Mustang with the 3.5 Eco-boost. I'd very surprised SAI would do a engine transplant or you could throw a T or TT on the current 4.0 engine.

http://mustangs.about.com/od/modelyearprof...oboost-ford.htm

Got the word that the parts order to SAI has been sent, checking off another step. :happy feet:

Do have a question for SAI folks about the side stripe. Noticed on the concept information that the Base model had a different lower side stripe than the Performance model, but Terlingua Event photos of the Grabber Orange Base vehicle showed it had the same fade-away stripe as Performance.

Curious to know which one will be used on the Base Package?

Anyone know how much the deposit is for either package? Thanks!

Archived