TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shoes (pics)!!!

nite

Still trying to get used to all the bling, as I'm usually kinda low-key, but for some reason I just could't resist these wheels (20x9/20x10, 245/35-20 front, 295/30-20 rear)

sgt37.jpg

sgt28.jpg

sgt40.jpg

sgt33.jpg

sgt10.jpg

sgt3.jpg

sgt50.jpg

sgt35.jpg

sgt16.jpg

Now for some big brakes! :happy feet:

Love the wheels. The car really has that stealthy look to it. I think the Shelby brake upgrade would really set the wheels off. :call::spend: Whats up with that hood scoop? Aftermarket? Doesn't look like the stock Shelby GT hood, but it does look good.

Wow! To be honest, when I first saw your stripe delete I wasn't to crazy about it but...with the CS40's it's really sharp looking. Really nice. Jim like :happy feet:

Jim

Wow! To be honest, when I first saw your stripe delete I wasn't to crazy about it but...with the CS40's it's really sharp looking. Really nice. Jim like :happy feet:

Jim

Dan like too! :drool:

I also like the grille cobra with the 281... nice.

Dan

Nite, you need a black lower grille? If so, I have one. It will save the lower radiator, tranny cooler and/or S/C cooler from damage. Here is the link: http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...e%20Insert.aspx

Prior to my car shipping last year, I ordered a black one to go with my CS/8 upper grille. To my surprise, SAI installed one for me. I never ended up returning the extra one I bought. It is sitting here in my home office. If you want it, I will sell it to you for the SAI $75 price (no shipping or tax). I might as well get rid of it before I lose the thing. I live in Upton, MA and can meet you somewhere. I would love to see your car in person either way.

Adam

Archived