• Kinda sucked
  2. 2. Would you do it again?

• Yes, no matter the cost
    • Yes, if it were the same price
    • Yes, if it were less
    • Only if it was much cheaper
    • Maybe
    • Probably not

I just can not help but to notice that every person I talk to has the same general feeling: It may have been the funnest weekend I have ever had. I can say that except for the obvious (wedding, kids being born, etc..) that meeting most of you, driving through West Texas, golf cart races (with Bob Bondurant even), driving a Series One and just hanging out :banana piano: and playing was the best time of my life.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean,

Still have not removed the decal from each door or the Terlingua pit stripes from the fender. Maybe tomorrow I will remove the decals. Yeah, I got my monies worth. I think about that trip every day.

Watched the Speed Channel broadcast of the Barrett-Jackson collector car auction the last few days. Saw Amy, Roger, and the guy from SAI that supplied the Asomi-Broso as we watched the nighttime running of the golf carts. Ron Pratt purchased the MG in which Shelby won his first formal race in Norman, OK.

Mike

post-9205-1224446219_thumb.jpg

post-9205-1224445845_thumb.jpg

post-9205-1224445845_thumb.jpg

post-9205-1224446219_thumb.jpg

I'd put it in the top 10. Met a lot of great people, did a lot of things that I had always wanted to do, I survived the trip and I broke a car (insert joke here about a bad driver). I break something at every event I attend. I find that it's a good excuse to upgrade something on the car :hysterical:

I just can not help but to notice that every person I talk to has the same general feeling: It may have been the funnest weekend I have ever had. I can say that except for the obvious (wedding, kids being born, etc..) that meeting most of you, driving through West Texas, golf cart races (with Bob Bondurant even), driving a Series One and just hanging out :banana piano: and playing was the best time of my life.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean,

I agree, wife and me had a great time and missed the golf cart races :banghead: run out of fuel in event :finger::banghead: but would do it again. :happy feet:

Well, I have to +1 million that. I still get shivers just thinking of some of those moments!

(especially when you were driving, brother) :hysterical:

The Ford guys said they had a hard time keeping up with you when you were driving Mike's GT...(poke Mike) :hysterical:

Don't worry all! I feel confident that part of the world hasn't seen the last of us!

Next time we will have the road to Presidio open, which is the most beautiful drive in that area....and some of those stretches we GOT to drive took my breath away!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well, I have to +1 million that. I still get shivers just thinking of some of those moments!

(especially when you were driving, brother) :hysterical:

The Ford guys said they had a hard time keeping up with you when you were driving Mike's GT...(poke Mike) :hysterical:

Don't worry all! I feel confident that part of the world hasn't seen the last of us!

Next time we will have the road to Presidio open, which is the most beautiful drive in that area....and some of those stretches we GOT to drive took my breath away!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sean,

Thanks for driving my SGT bxxxs-out at the head of the group, less chance of getting a rock chip when your up front. It does my heart good to know an SGT gave an SGT 500 a run for its money.

Mike

post-9205-1224558997_thumb.jpg

post-9205-1224559121_thumb.jpg

post-9205-1224558997_thumb.jpg

post-9205-1224559121_thumb.jpg

Mike,

Thanks for trusting me with your car. I was amazed at the difference between a GT and the GT500. It felt like it was on rails!!! Now to get Warren to put a FRPP suspension kit on his car.

Thanks again, it was an awesome weekend with a lot of awesome people.

Sean

Sean,

Bea says she's taking you out in Vegas! Of course, I mean in Golf Cart racing... :peelout:

Stuart

Stuart,

I will not be at :( Vegas. I am planning on Tulsa. How about you guys.

It was really great to meet you two.

Sean

This was a blast, no doubt, rock chips and delayed cracked windshield and all. (I took a small rock on the windshield on the Alpine run but it was so small, I didn't think twice about it until a couple weeks later when the heat caused the windshield to crack. I'm in for next year or should I say next time.

• 5 months later...

Not a trouble maker; a typical Terlingua Member,we are a breed apart;the few the proud,the slightly drunk!

We captured Carrols and Bill Neales original spirit,bottled it,drank it,lived a small portion of it!!!

We need a Terlingua FIX!!!!!!

Doc Scott

Archived