TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007-2008 GT 500 Factory window stickers now available

Curt A

Own A Shelby GT500, Or Know Somebody Who Does?

Get The Window Sticker From Ford Performance!

If there's one piece of automotive memorabilia that enthusiasts always want to have for their cars, it's the original factory window stickers. That's why the Ford Performance Group is now offering owners of all 2007 and 2008 Shelby GT500 Mustangs an opportunity to purchase the actual Ford window sticker for their new GT500 – factory fresh and suitable for framing!

The Ford Performance Info Center has ONE window sticker for each '07 and '08 Shelby GT500 offered for sale in the U.S. and Canada, available for $15 per owner-supplied VIN. Or you can save $5 on the sticker if you order it as part of our $45 GT500 Certificate of Authenticity package – getting BOTH for just $55. Whether it's to replace a lost or damaged sticker, or simply to have an extra for your files, don't pass up this rare opportunity to get a real Ford Monroney for your collectible GT500. It also makes a great gift!

And don't forget: members of clubs appearing on www.FordPerformanceGroup.com qualify for a discount on the purchase of Certificates, as well as other Ford enthusiast merchandise sold via the Info Center. That includes out-of-print SVT product brochures, tech data cards and posters, plus unique hardcover Mustang, SVT and Ford GT books. (Just mention your club affiliation when ordering.) Then check out www.FordPerformance.com to stay connected with what's happening in the world of Ford enthusiasts!

So call the Ford Performance Info Center at 1-800-367-3788, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., to take advantage of this one-time offer.

pic5.jpg

I purchased my car from a Canadian dealer who had bought and improted from Galpin in LA. It did not come with it's window sticker. The Canadian dealer was only interested in getting it off his lot and to quit paying intrest on it. Needless to say asking for information on the window sticker was useless(took over a month and a half to get the import sticker and a fight with them to pay to turn on the day time running lights). I contacted Galpin and was put in touch with a very nice lady incharge of inventory there. I explained that my car did not come with the window sticker and asked if she could help me out. Within 2 weeks a copy of the original sticker was at my door (free they even paid the postage). 15 dollars for a copy of our window stickers seems like a money grab, 3 year run of over 10,000 cars per year lets say only 1/4 of us order stickers,you do the math. The sticker replacement or copy should be a perk to keep us coming back. Just my 2 cents

Do you work there ?

Sorry, no I do not work for Ford. I'm a parts manager of a Chicago Metro Toyota dealer. I've been employed here for 27 years. Yes MY500SS , this was a copy and paste from the Ford Racing news letter.

My usual hang out: www.supraforums.com , I have my own section there.

15 dollars for a copy of our window stickers seems like a money grab, 3 year run of over 10,000 cars per year lets say only 1/4 of us order stickers,you do the math. The sticker replacement or copy should be a perk to keep us coming back. Just my 2 cents

Oviously this post does not pertain to you, you have your window sticker.

Next we'll have people complaining that thay have to spent 300 dollars for control arms, 1000.00 for a programer/pulley/750.00 for exhaust / 500.00 for CAI / and the spending goes on............and on.

wonder if there are any difference on the window sticker between the actual ones that was stick on the car at the time of sale and the reprinted ones svt is doing? i have seen different background on window stickers between different dealers and different regions. can somebody post the reprint svt ones if they buy one? thank you.

I bought the ones for my cars. I didn't get window stickers for either one. Long story. Anyways, it'll make good for the car shows.

Archived