TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado Breakfast Club-November

rpretzel

• 4 weeks later...
When: Saturday, November 15th @ 9:30am

Where: Gunther Toody's, Greenwood Village - 9220 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO (I-25 & Arapahoe)

We are getting into the winter months, so I don't expect y'all to drive the Shelby if the weather is bad. Just come for the good food and conversation.

This work for everyone?

We're there. Co pilot wants some good Eggs Benedict.

I could be coming...I'm getting over pneumonia but I hope to make it...

PS I was at Rose Medical Center Yesterday and saw one of our clubs Shelby GTs. Blue with silver stripes...I took photos...i cant remember who's this is...

1111080906a.jpg

Hope to see you there.

That's Jim's Shelby.

Hi all, Just an FYI, I've got DVDs and Blu-rays of our September breakfast and cruise. I'll bring several of each with me on Saturday in case anybody wants one. I've got one Blu-ray and two DVDs spoken for right now. BTW, the quality on the Blu-ray is amazing!!!

See you Saturday (fingers crossed for no snow on Friday)!!!

Thanks!

Melissa

Hey all. I'm thinking this would be a good idea for us after breakfast. Tomorrow is the 9 Cares Colorado Shares food drive. Their drop off location at Inverness happens to have a theme of classic cars. If you know Adele Arakawa, you know that she is a big time car gal. I have scene her at the Shelby Christmas party a couple times, so she is a Shelby enthusiast also. Wouldn't that be great for us to come driving up in our Shelby's to this site? Even if we only bring some cash, would be good, but they are taking food, clothes or whatever. What do you think? Just off of I-25 and Dry Creek, so just down the road from our breakfast this month. Sounds like a meant to be to me!

Hey all. I'm thinking this would be a good idea for us after breakfast. Tomorrow is the 9 Cares Colorado Shares food drive. Their drop off location at Inverness happens to have a theme of classic cars. If you know Adele Arakawa, you know that she is a big time car gal. I have scene her at the Shelby Christmas party a couple times, so she is a Shelby enthusiast also. Wouldn't that be great for us to come driving up in our Shelby's to this site? Even if we only bring some cash, would be good, but they are taking food, clothes or whatever. What do you think? Just off of I-25 and Dry Creek, so just down the road from our breakfast this month. Sounds like a meant to be to me!

Great idea, Jeff.

Everyone who is coming to the breakfast tomorrow please bring food, clothing or toy item(s) to donate to the cause.

:happy feet:

Here's my pictures. Two or three posts.

We went to Gunther Toodies. We've never been to one before. The breakfast was huge.

Pics from outside in the parking lot before we went in to eat.

DSC_1121.jpg

DSC_1122.jpg

DSC_1123.jpg

This wasn't from our group, but you don't see one of these every day:

DSC_1125.jpg

Inside the restaurant. Love the Stooges.

DSC_1127.jpg

DSC_1129.jpg

This G.T. has a really cool 'Vette.

DSC_1130.jpg

DSC_1131.jpg

Back outside.

DSC_1132.jpg

Cruise Director Rick with our new logo shot.

DSC_1134.jpg

After breakfast most of us went over to the Inverness Hotel for the 9 Cares Colorado Shares fund drive. Traffic was backed up and it took us about 1/2 hour to get in.

DSC_1135.jpg

DSC_1137.jpg

DSC_1139.jpg

DSC_1141.jpg

Adelle Arakawa is one of the Channel 9 (KUSA Denver) anchors. She's a gearhead and races Porsches.

DSC_1142.jpg

Archived