TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need CSX Dash Plaque

csx4910

Hopefully someone from SAI monitors this 427 board. I noticed no one posts on here naymore. I would like to take some pictures of my car CSX 4910 and have them mounted in a collage matted framed etc. My question is if it is possible to order a duplicate dash plaque with my serial number on it like the one that came on my car to put in the collage. If it is possible who should I contact?

Ron Evans

revans134@cox.net

Ron, I would first contact Donnie Beeson at SAI. Donnie is the director of sales, and if he can't help you directly, I'm sure that he can put you in contact with someone at SAI that could.

Good luck.

Ron, I would first contact Donnie Beeson at SAI. Donnie is the director of sales, and if he can't help you directly, I'm sure that he can put you in contact with someone at SAI that could.

Good luck.

you can also try Gary Patterson, he's listed as the contact for the CSX from the SAI web site

http://www.shelbyautos.com/dealers.asp

E, did you ever get your aluminum body Cobra?

Hopefully someone from SAI monitors this 427 board. I noticed no one posts on here naymore. I would like to take some pictures of my car CSX 4910 and have them mounted in a collage matted framed etc. My question is if it is possible to order a duplicate dash plaque with my serial number on it like the one that came on my car to put in the collage. If it is possible who should I contact?

Ron Evans

revans134@cox.net

Asked this same question back in 2002 when we bought our Cobra. The answer was not only NO, but HELL NO. We were told that only ONE cast dash plaque is made for each Cobra and that if you lose the one you get, you are up the creek without a shovel. The reason given to us for not making more than one was to reduce the chances of plaques being used on kit cars. Kinda makes sense, don't ya think.

I did respond to this in a PM, we don't make replica plaques for security reasons. We are really just trying to protect the cars and the owners and the value of these cars

Amy

Archived