TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm sure this has been asked tons of times already

1200 for '07 I believe. 3 years to get it completed. You should have about 2 years left right now if they are going off of regular time. It might have been 3 years from time of deposit.

I believe it's back to 1000 for 07 and 08, not sure about the 09's?

To find out where SAI is with the numbers that have been reserved email cynthiaR@shelbyautos.com. She can tell you how many numbers are left for 07

Good Luck and You will love the SS if you decided to go that way or 40th with the SS upgrades?

MM

07SS0214 is for sale if you want it done sooner (dsalentine). Don't know if he sold it or not. Has to sell the car also, very sad.

Aggie

Good thing I was one of the first. 3 year wait! Ill bet alot of people would not want to wait that long, and by then will have thousands of miles on them. Good luck to all those waiting, it is well worth it.

I've never heard anything about a 3 year wait. The SS package hasn't even been around for 3 years.

IIRC Vegas is at peak production on the KR's right now and will be switching over to SS & 40th's this winter.

Steve

I've never heard anything about a 3 year wait. The SS package hasn't even been around for 3 years.

IIRC Vegas is at peak production on the KR's right now and will be switching over to SS & 40th's this winter.

Steve

Are they not working on SS right now?? I just talked to Cynthia just a couple weeks ago and she told me that I am still up for a call around the end of NOv.

I think what he meant was that you've got a 3 year wait if you got on the list right now.

Aggie

1200 for '07 I believe. 3 years to get it completed. You should have about 2 years left right now if they are going off of regular time. It might have been 3 years from time of deposit.

Has anyone ever seen the 3 year time frame to completion in print anywhere, or was it just kicked around on the forum? I bet with stock portfolios taking a hit and 401k's down some guys will be a little slow on the uptake and are hoping they are not called right away. Can't say I blame them. I have 2 GT500's and have a deposit on one and a reservation on the other....for the second car a little more time might be a good thing.

It is not a 3 year wait for these cars, guys. Don't know where that came from?

Thx,

Chris

Chris,

I was referring to the 3 years that you are supposed to have to get your car converted once you are on the list and have placed your deposit. Sorry if I was not clear enough on my original post and caused any confussion.

Has anyone ever seen the 3 year time frame to completion in print anywhere, or was it just kicked around on the forum? I bet with stock portfolios taking a hit and 401k's down some guys will be a little slow on the uptake and are hoping they are not called right away. Can't say I blame them. I have 2 GT500's and have a deposit on one and a reservation on the other....for the second car a little more time might be a good thing.

It was posted in the forums by someone from SAI on the 3 years to have your car completed once your deposit was placed. It might have also been on some of the paperwork or emails I received from SAI. I'm not sure right now as I have it all filed away.

Archived