TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally! Some pictures!!!

Linson

Sweet!! Where there any other GT500's?

No, there were no other Shelbys...

That color combo looks great. Nice photos, where did you take them and what did you win?

They were taken at Mill Creek Lake which is about 20 minutes away from my house (central VA)

Pretty area. How long have you had the car and about how many miles have you put on. 1st impressions? any comments?

I've had it since 9/21/06. I had put a post up a couple days later saying that I had gotten it, and that as soon as I could figure out how, I was going to post some pics. I have had the worst time figuring that part out. It had 10 miles on it when I drove it away, I had to drive 480 miles home, and have put a total of about 1200 more on it since then. As I said in my other topic, that was the best 480 miles of my life! I had my mom with me so I couldn't play around but so much. But WOW! Going from a '97 Nissan Sentra to this beast was unbelievable! This car is everything (AND MORE!) than I dreamed of. Absolutely worth every bit of waiting, worrying, hard work.

I've had it since 9/21/06. I had put a post up a couple days later saying that I had gotten it, and that as soon as I could figure out how, I was going to post some pics. I have had the worst time figuring that part out. It had 10 miles on it when I drove it away, I had to drive 480 miles home, and have put a total of about 1200 more on it since then. As I said in my other topic, that was the best 480 miles of my life! I had my mom with me so I couldn't play around but so much. But WOW! Going from a '97 Nissan Sentra to this beast was unbelievable! This car is everything (AND MORE!) than I dreamed of. Absolutely worth every bit of waiting, worrying, hard work.

Linson: Now I remember the post. The memory cells are sometimes a little slow due to the younger years extra curicular activities. Your car is really nice, drive safe and enjoy it :shift: .You deserve it.

Linson: Now I remember the post. The memory cells are sometimes a little slow due to the younger years extra curicular activities. Your car is really nice, drive safe and enjoy it :shift: .You deserve it.

Thanks Rob. Even though I've had it almost 3 weeks now, its still so hard to believe that its really here...

:bandance: Linson: I know the feeling. Still smilin ear to ear. Still checking the car before bed. Still sittin in it holding the Gear shift takin it all in. Your not crazy. It's normal Stang madness.

I want some of that...at least then my wife can quit smacking me for grabbing the wrong shifter. :happy feet:

oooh boy PSDS...wow this ain't ever going to go away. :baby:

Cheers,

Requis

Congrats and good luck thanks for the pics. Is the color alloy with silver stripes looks awsome just might change my gt500 color which is on order, no vin yet :wacko:

Yes, its alloy w/ silver, and as people have said before, pictures don't do it justice. This color looks totally different in sunlight vs. an overcast day. Good luck, hope you get your VIN soon. I know how torturous it is.

Archived