TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise for Sick Kids

Aussie67

Well we managed to get down and enjoy the DaSilva cruise yesterday from Pickering up through the Muskoka area north of Toronto. For those not from around here, the Muskoka area is a large lake area full of cottages where many folk from Toronto manage to escape to over the summer months. It sure is a beautiful area and I can certainly see why it is so popular.

We lucked out and had an astounding day in which to enjoy the drive and also raise money for Sick Kids Charity - a very worthwhile cause.

The day was a balmy 24 degrees C and about 150 cars turned out for the event, nearly all mustangs, including a few (At least 4 that we met)Team Shelby members.

Anyway we didn't get the greatest photo's (to busy driving) but here are a few of the better ones:

A big thanks to Mark and Annette and Randy and Tammy for making this such a great day, especially Mark and Annette for the refreshments and wings on the way home. There really are some great people that drive Shelbys.

FallMuskoka013.jpg

FallMuskoka015.jpg

FallMuskoka018.jpg

FallMuskoka047.jpg

FallMuskoka051.jpg

FallMuskoka054.jpg

Guest markham51
Well we managed to get down and enjoy the DaSilva cruise yesterday from Pickering up through the Muskoka area north of Toronto. For those not from around here, the Muskoka area is a large lake area full of cottages where many folk from Toronto manage to escape to over the summer months. It sure is a beautiful area and I can certainly see why it is so popular.

We lucked out and had an astounding day in which to enjoy the drive and also raise money for Sick Kids Charity - a very worthwhile cause.

The day was a balmy 24 degrees C and about 150 cars turned out for the event, nearly all mustangs, including a few (At least 4 that we met)Team Shelby members.

Anyway we didn't get the greatest photo's (to busy driving) but here are a few of the better ones:

A big thanks to Mark and Annette and Randy and Tammy for making this such a great day, especially Mark and Annette for the refreshments and wings on the way home. There really are some great people that drive Shelbys.

Annette and I had an awesome time. I look forward to doing something cool again next Spring. Perhaps some golf and other fun here in the Muskokas. You and Randy and the ladies will have to stay over next time so we can get into some REAL trouble!

Mark

Archived