TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many miles on your Terlingua?

SPRSNK

Yes, Right now it's just me and Vorpal, but soon it will be Sprint200 and many others.

Car has 9200 miles, 800 miles since the conversion.

:headscratch: O.K., I think it's time you start driving it a little. Tell them it's your turn, it is your car, right?

Yes, now that Robert and I are living in Vegas I get my car the end of this week for a while after Barrett Jackson. I don't mind doing it to promote the brand and let people see through media and such what a great car it really is and how much fun it is to drive.

Yes, now that Robert and I are living in Vegas I get my car the end of this week for a while after Barrett Jackson. I don't mind doing it to promote the brand and let people see through media and such what a great car it really is and how much fun it is to drive.

I still don't understand how to get signed up for a conversion in the first place?!

I gave my email to some chick awhile back with the promise of being added to a TRT email list, but haven't ever heard anything since.

Are they taking cars now or is there a wait?

I still don't understand how to get signed up for a conversion in the first place?!

I gave my email to some chick awhile back with the promise of being added to a TRT email list, but haven't ever heard anything since.

Are they taking cars now or is there a wait?

HI,

I am Vorpal - SPR SNK and I have the two production Terlinguas currently out there (one each of course) - they are truly everything they are said to be and more.

SPR SNK, I have about 730 miles total - 650 of those since conversion - mostly from the Terlingua event - Bullrun and drive to car show in Alpine.

I also tried the put your name on a list in Las Vegas originally. I am sure that works when Las Vegas is ready - rumored maybe next year. For now, there are two shops doing the mods - Quantum in Dallas and Tasca in Rhode Island. The links and names of those contacts who are real people to talk with are above.

SPR SNK and I used Quantum - they are awesome - they have done two now and they were closest to both of us and made sense.

So the long and the short is talk to Glenn or Dennis, buy the basic Mustang, ship it or drive it the shop when they are ready for it, and put down a deposit. That gets it going.

It was worth the trouble and wait completely.

post-20899-1223948001_thumb.jpg

Me in my car Vorpl - pre-stickers - they were added on Sunday at the event.

Vorpal

HI,

I am Vorpal - Rick and I have the two production Terlinguas currently out there (one each of course) - they are truly everything they are said to be and more.

Rick, I have about 730 miles total - 650 of those since conversion - mostly from the Terlingua event - Bullrun and drive to car show in Alpine.

I also tried the put your name on a list in Las Vegas originally. I am sure that works when Las Vegas is ready - rumored maybe next year. For now, there are two shops doing the mods - Quantum in Dallas and Tasca in Rhode Island. The links and names of those contacts who are real people to talk with are above.

Rick and I used Quantum - they are awesome - they have done two now and they were closest to both of us and made sense.

So the long and the short is talk to Glenn or Dennis, buy the basic Mustang, ship it or drive it the shop when they are ready for it, and put down a deposit. That gets it going.

Vorpal

My utter confusion doesn't seem so ridiculous anymore! Thanks a ton for the info.

I've loved the Terlingua look of the 60's coupes since I can remember and would LOVE to have a standard Mustang modded to one now.

I'll definitely call these guys up and see what the wait/price might be. Thanks again for your help!

Ken

HI,

I am Vorpal - SPR SNK and I have the two production Terlinguas currently out there (one each of course) - they are truly everything they are said to be and more.

Rick, I have about 730 miles total - 650 of those since conversion - mostly from the Terlingua event - Bullrun and drive to car show in Alpine.

Rick and I used Quantum - they are awesome - they have done two now and they were closest to both of us and made sense.

Vorpal

So, you give them a 2005-2008 V6 Mustang and they transform it? How Much?

So, you give them a 2005-2008 V6 Mustang and they transform it? How Much?

Vorpal again,

It is as advertised $18,995 and any applicable tax for the performance package - nothing hidden or marked up - a great deal for what you get. The only upgrade I made was a stouter rear end - the GT rear end with the 8.8 and 3:73 gears - an extra $850 and worth every penny.

The amount of work, suspension, gearing, transmission, body, transmisssion, SC etc - it is a steal.

Hope this helps,

VB

... and, so far, a not-convertible, and a not-automatic.

V6 convertible automatic owner. So far.

According to Doug, the Terlingua guy in Vegas, they will do an automatic, but no convertibles are planned. I am on the Vegas waiting list, but Doug says they are not doing any until perhaps summer of 09...long wait!

As of last week, email I got from Tasca Ford states they are not quite ready to start conversions yet, but we are on their contact list for when they start.

And we want to convert an 07 automatic coupe with the Base package, currently listing for $7,995, (plus a lil' few extras).

Archived