TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Pics

APPLESREDGT500

I think I need a spanking girls I've been a very bad cowboy

Girls like that just fall outta trees here in texas... :superhero:

Thanks for that...Ahhh, memories!

In all seriousness, Chad, I will NEVER forget you and Chuck and us blazin the trail into Big Bend. Greatest, most outrageous driving I have ever done! Tickets and lack of gas included!!! :happy feet:

:o

Girls like that just fall outta trees here in texas... :superhero:

Thanks for that...Ahhh, memories!

In all seriousness, Chad, I will NEVER forget you and Chuck and us blazin the trail into Big Bend. Greatest, most outrageous driving I have ever done! Tickets and lack of gas included!!! :happy feet:

You got that right I still think about it for hours a day, it was definitately the most exciting, fun, memorable experiance I ever have had and will ever have. I am so grateful for being able to buy a Shelby and join the club and be part of that experiance my life will never be the same.

I wish I got a picture of Chucks face when he ran out of gas I never have seen such a puppy dog face before; it was like when you take candy away from a kid on Halloween. :car:

Here is a killar picture of Gary, Robert and Sharon

Stuart,

While Bea was socializing, I had your back :shift:

No duplicates. These were shot in rapid fire mode.

Tony,

Thanks!!!! I do not know what I would do if it weren't for you and Frank. Great shots! Let me know if you have more pics. All Bea was interested in was socializing with the ladies! Thanks again my friend. Regards.

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
:o

You got that right I still think about it for hours a day, it was definitately the most exciting, fun, memorable experiance I ever have had and will ever have. I am so grateful for being able to buy a Shelby and join the club and be part of that experiance my life will never be the same.

I wish I got a picture of Chucks face when he ran out of gas I never have seen such a puppy dog face before; it was like when you take candy away from a kid on Halloween. :car:

Here is a killar picture of Gary, Robert and Sharon

:baby: V :baby: Being out of fuel........I knew I would never live that down! Even my wife keeps reminding me of that!

Archived