TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw 2 KRs today at the Dealer

3ponies

Dropped off my track Pony at Packey Webb in Downers Grove Illinois today and saw two really nice KRs. The Black one was a lot like the one Ford had at the Woodward Cruise. The Silver one is a match for the one that was at the SVT set up on Mustang Alley!

Great rides but I'll hang with my 08 GT500! I did drool just a little.

Dave Dickey is the Mustang guy there!

Rick

I'll have to run by there this weekend before I take the insurance off for the winter. Dave wanted to see / go for a ride with the KB blower on.

PS I used to live in Winfield 2 years ago off County Farm & Geneva. Now I'm in Wayne.

I'll have to run by there this weekend before I take the insurance off for the winter. Dave wanted to see / go for a ride with the KB blower on.

PS I used to live in Winfield 2 years ago off County Farm & Geneva. Now I'm in Wayne.

I'll bet you now have a bigger garage! The Windy City SVTOA is having a week end event. You should bring the GT500 to that. It is on their webpage.

We are at Purnell & Winfield Rd so we are still neighbors

I'll bet you now have a bigger garage! The Windy City SVTOA is having a week end event. You should bring the GT500 to that. It is on their webpage.

3 1/2 heated, 900 sf , Do you have a link to the event?

3 1/2 heated, 900 sf , Do you have a link to the event?

Hi Curt, I sent you a PM. I am not sure of the rules about posting here with links to other car boards. Your new garage sounds great!

ilmor, All I can say about the price is was a lot! I think 120K was the asking number.

I am even more happy with my current collection after seeing those stickers.

• 2 weeks later...
SUPER SNAKE!! :drool:

If my GT500 was not a Red Appearance package that would be a real consideration. They are really cool..

Check with SAI - thought I read that if you had the Red Appearance package the stripes and badges will stay. Also, if its just the badges that stay, you can take off the black stripes and paint on triple red stripes. Just a thought.

Check with SAI - thought I read that if you had the Red Appearance package the stripes and badges will stay. Also, if its just the badges that stay, you can take off the black stripes and paint on triple red stripes. Just a thought.

Now there is a thought! I only have 599 miles on the car with the last set of mods so I will sit tight for a while.

Thanks for the info.

Archived