TEAM SHELBY FORUM

canada ss price

rigger

• 3 weeks later...
Can anybody pls. tell me costs @border with ss conversion done. Duty GST. ect. Do you have to pay any state taxes, if so is this refundable. Thx.

No duty, just GST only, on the entire invoiced amount, which includes the Nevada state tax you paid. I haven't found a way to get a Nevada tax refund...

Guest markham51

I know there is no PST in Alberta, but if you were bringing the car across in Ontario, I would guess there would be PST (8pct) as well although I don't know if the feds would collect it at the border?

• 3 months later...
Hi there,thats a substancial difference....I brought mine across in July

the dollar was almost at par.....

BTW...where in Ontario are you....

Steve :peelout:

I wish I had the dollar at par.. I was .20 cents on the dollar.

Just up ast Barrie off the 400.

We should try and get a group together this summer for a drive up North?

Robert ,keep July 26/09 open we have a show in Brantford & are trying to get as many Shelbys out . Would be nice to have a few SS `s We usually draw around 420 to 500 cars of all makes. The Super Snakes draw alot of people just ask Steve.

Robert ,keep July 26/09 open we have a show in Brantford & are trying to get as many Shelbys out . Would be nice to have a few SS `s We usually draw around 420 to 500 cars of all makes. The Super Snakes draw alot of people just ask Steve.

Gents:

Date noted, will need directions in Brantford. I will be their.

I'm also thinking of putting a track day together for Mustang's and Shelbly owers at Mosport. (just outside of Toronto) Would anyone be interested? Cost would be around $400-450 for the day and would include snacks / lunch. (8:30 till 6:00) Track support including 4/5 instructors. It's a great day on the big track. I put about 60 laps in a day of driving. I saw 245kms on the back strech last year with a small tune to my motor. This year will be alittle different with more power and better car set up. If I get enough interest and can set a date.

Archived