TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua/BullRun Graphics

JeffJ

I contacted Pirate Grafixx, who is the company that did the numbers and sponsor decals for the Terlingua event. I'm having them make up a full set of decals for me in Gold to match my car. I'm also having them add them all to magnetic boards. The cost of all that will be about $180 plus shipping. Just thought I would post that in case anybody was wondering about that. This way I can explain the front of my car until I can get it all re-painted and parts replaced! :hysterical::doh:

Pirate Grafixx

I contacted Pirate Grafixx, who is the company that did the numbers and sponsor decals for the Terlingua event. I'm having them make up a full set of decals for me in Gold to match my car. I'm also having them add them all to magnetic boards. The cost of all that will be about $180 plus shipping. Just thought I would post that in case anybody was wondering about that. This way I can explain the front of my car until I can get it all re-painted and parts replaced! :hysterical::doh:

Pirate Grafixx

It took me over two hours to get those decals off on Saturday, getting ready for a show on Sunday. Never again will I apply the decals!!!

It took me over two hours to get those decals off on Saturday, getting ready for a show on Sunday. Never again will I apply the decals!!!
I learned a short time ago that the easy way to make the decals less permanent is to apply them to your t-shirt first, then to the car. They stay on OK for a while, but are easy to peel off, what with the lint holding a percentage of the sticky stuff away from the surface.

I use a spray on called Gone Off. Makes the glue come right off. Also helps when the car is hot. They come off a lot easier when heated up. I think Glenn and I removed the numbers off my Terlingua in about 2 minutes. Never did apply the rest of the sponsor stuff to it. Didn't see the point as I had enough stickers on it already.

I use a spray on called Gone Off. Makes the glue come right off. Also helps when the car is hot. They come off a lot easier when heated up. I think Glenn and I removed the numbers off my Terlingua in about 2 minutes. Never did apply the rest of the sponsor stuff to it. Didn't see the point as I had enough stickers on it already.

The sponsor stuff was the problem, the numbers took maybe a minute per side, I used a heat gun to help loosen the decals. The worst was the little lettering, the smaller it was the worse it was.

But I thought I was your brother?!?!?!

Ahh..but on here we're all brothers of different mothers :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...

I received my graphics from Pirate Grafixx today. I had them do them in Gold and on magnetic panels. Man they came out amazing. Now when I get my car re-painted, I'll have great magnetic panels to put back on the car for show and a remembrance of this great event. I'm just going to leave the silver on there for now, until I can get the car re-painted.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived