TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show in Gardiner NY (near New Paltz)

mywickedshelby

Clink on the link for all the details on the car show this

Saturday October 11 in Gardiner NY.

http://www.classicsunderthegunks.com/

Apple picking, wineries, hay rides and of course, Hugenot St in New Paltz,

just a few things you can do with 5 miles of the car show.

Make a day of it.

Join us for a car show under the majestic cliffs of the Shawangunk Mtns.

Clink on the link for all the details on the car show this

Saturday October 11 in Gardiner NY.

http://www.classicsunderthegunks.com/

Apple picking, wineries, hay rides and of course, Hugenot St in New Paltz,

just a few things you can do with 5 miles of the car show.

Make a day of it.

Join us for a car show under the majestic cliffs of the Shawangunk Mtns.

I'll be there let me know where you'll be will meet you there if you like.

Anthony

About how far is Gardiner from NYC?

just used my tomtom and it's about 80 miles to GWB from main st in the town of Gardiner it's a nice ride. Done it from the city numerous times and the college girls in the village of New Paltz make it all the better. Big party town and it's like girls gone wild well back when, I use to go there in the late 90's. :happy feet: :happy feet: Had experience with girl and hersey syrup luv college girls

just used my tomtom and it's about 80 miles to GWB from main st in the town of Gardiner it's a nice ride. Done it from the city numerous times and the college girls in the village of New Paltz make it all the better. Big party town and it's like girls gone wild well back when, I use to go there in the late 90's. :happy feet: :happy feet: Had experience with girl and hersey syrup luv college girls

sounds like you went to Joe's.....or at least it used to be called Joe's.

or P&Gs ......crazy days back in the 80s & early 90s.

dont know how early I will make it up to Gardiner, so looks like we should meet there.

I am shooting to get there around 11am.

sounds like you went to Joe's.....or at least it used to be called Joe's.

or P&Gs ......crazy days back in the 80s & early 90s.

dont know how early I will make it up to Gardiner, so looks like we should meet there.

I am shooting to get there around 11am.

I'm thinking around 10am and Joe's was a great place to be wild women and also that irish named bar Mc something but what great times free love. :happy feet: :happy feet: :drool::drool:

Missed you Saturday Anthony.

Was a great day, 70's - no clouds, almost 500 cars turned out.

Next time.

Hey there buddy, Sorry we didn't meet up but as always something happens to me ended up triping in my garage and falling over a chair then headed for a box of my grill supplies. The rottiisier bar sharp side up missed my stomach and ended up thru my shoe couldn't get off the floor. Thank god for cell phones had to call my wife to come get me off the floor. Went up stairs and popped some pain killers and nitey nitey. But on sunday went over to Fishkill, NY for a carshow wasn't big but alot of nice cars and then shot back over to my area and Orange County choppers had a show in there lot. It was packed but alot of imports and there was about 15 Mazda cars no mods on them but they were entered in the show go figure. The D.J was blasting rap so I flew out of there.

Next time or if you want to meet up let me know.

Archived