TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Yet Even More Terlingua Photos

tao

thanks ARGT500- (your in font of the panther junction ranger station) glad it worked, I have more photos I just threw up those I thought representative of the weekend

Michael C - one of those is your car getting a Carroll Shelby autograph - did you ever get my FTP site download info?

TAO,

Thanks for getting these posted - it is time consuming and appreciated!

It is awesome to see the pics of my car and all the cars on all the many photo sites - it was a great event to be part of and took all of us.

The photo called final touches is Glenn of Quantum putting the last stcikers on Vorpl on Sunday morning - he came out at 6:00 AM to do this for me the customer - (Glenn is awesome) - I know this because I came out at 6:30 AM to try and get the car started for the final stickers - as in cleaning the area and Glenn had already done it!!! That is service!!!

Anyway, a couple hours later and Carroll walks up to find Glenn finishing the last stickers on Vorpl - somehow that seemed fitting.

Sure enjoyed meeting folks and seeing the variety of awesome cars,

Vorpal

the attached photo?

I have a bunch of other people too (mostly cars - but I don't know which car belongs to whom) - a lot of Sharons #6 Terlingua for some reason Plus a side shot of Sharon with Bill Neale at the airport

post-22618-1223329272_thumb.jpg

post-22618-1223329272_thumb.jpg

I checked them out, look good. My #15 car is in one of your pics! :happy feet: Still recovering from trip, just got back Oct 4th very late. Some sightseeing on the way back.

Chuck,

How was the Grand Canyon anyway?

Hope you had a great time. It was good to meet you and Holly. Hope to see you in Tulsa.

Sean

Archived