TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Add Power Passenger Seat

The parts are available and there is a post on one of the mustang sites that provides a step by step. It wasn't very difficult as the wires for it I guess are there. Sorry I can't remember where I saw it.

Found it!

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005...enger-seat.html

Hope that helps!

P.S. Changed the title of thread to allow people to find it easier later in a search.

That's good to know about in case I should ever want to do it. I just cut and paste it to a Word file for safe-keeping.

That's good to know about in case I should ever want to do it. I just cut and paste it to a Word file for safe-keeping.

I posted a thread here a while back after I did mine, so did someone else. Not sure if you have a SGT or GT500 but the parts are same for both, however I can tell you the wiring loom used for the GT 500 is different. If you have a GT500 you will need to run power to the passenger seat in order to make it work, everything else is the same.

I just tried searchign for my old thread quickly but didn't find it, but I would recommend spending a little time searching for the thread as it may help you out more.

The mod is well worthwhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived