TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Registry

Steve, How's the registry progressing? How many Whittier cars are registered? I registered the GLHS, Dakota and my T1 Charger back when it started. Has everyone here registered their cars?

Robert

Robert, lets just say its progressing. Probably not as fast as it could be but we are working on it.

I'll be in Vegas later this month working with Amy's people on getting the Dodge part further along.

I know its frustrating not being to see the registry online but I'm confident when its all done it will have been worth the wait. We will have a few little surprises for everyone when its up and running.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Robert, lets just say its progressing. Probably not as fast as it could be but we are working on it.

I'll be in Vegas later this month working with Amy's people on getting the Dodge part further along.

I know its frustrating not being to see the registry online but I'm confident when its all done it will have been worth the wait. We will have a few little surprises for everyone when its up and running.

Steve

Steve,

I need to speak with you regarding the registry. Please contact me at rogers@shelbyautos.com and I will forward my contact information. I will be in Vegas through the end of October working on our registry and would like to discuss the information you have collected. You can also reach me at headquarters during this time. I would like to meet meet with you if I am still here. I agree it will be very exciting for all SHELBY owners when completed. It is a huge undertaking.

Roger

Steve,

I need to speak with you regarding the registry. Please contact me at rogers@shelbyautos.com and I will forward my contact information. I will be in Vegas through the end of October working on our registry and would like to discuss the information you have collected. You can also reach me at headquarters during this time. I would like to meet meet with you if I am still here. I agree it will be very exciting for all SHELBY owners when completed. It is a huge undertaking.

Roger

Roger,

I thought I saw you sitting with Amy in the Sky Box on Sat night @ B-J... However, I didn't want to spread any rumors... That would be the LAST thing we wanted going on here... But it looks like you'll have your hands full... Give a shout if you need any help...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Roger,

I thought I saw you sitting with Amy in the Sky Box on Sat night @ B-J... However, I didn't want to spread any rumors... That would be the LAST thing we wanted going on here... But it looks like you'll have your hands full... Give a shout if you need any help...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Gregg, thanks for the offer. I will be talking to you soon. It is quite a project and will be very rewarding.

Roger

Gregg, thanks for the offer. I will be talking to you soon. It is quite a project and will be very rewarding.

Roger

Roger,

Give me a call anytime... I am definitely in this for the long-haul... But for now maybe you can add this picture (taken in Dearborn at SAAC 8 by my Dad when I was 16-years old) to my registry entry???

post-8727-1224626571_thumb.jpg

Take Care!

Gregg

07SGT0547

post-8727-1224626571_thumb.jpg

Roger,

Give me a call anytime... I am definitely in this for the long-haul... But for now maybe you can add this picture (taken in Dearborn at SAAC 8 by my Dad when I was 16-years old) to my registry entry???

SAAC8.JPG

Take Care!

Gregg

07SGT0547

That is way cool! I am sending a PM.

Roger

Archived