TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is truly "Mr Carroll Shelby"...

beemerchef

I was born and raised in Europe, I am 60 now, my Dog Spirit is 4, and throughout my youth... since the mid 60's (OK... so I was a bit older!) "Mustang" was our dream car... and the "Shelby"?... well, we could only "super-dream" of it!

We have been fortunate to be in Terlingua and Alpine this past weekend and had the great fortune to meet Mr Carroll Shelby... What a man!... and one of the many pictures that I took I think personifies him... There many more on my Blog, a couple entries of it while you scroll ("Spirited Road", Texas), too many to post here.

381147384_6EpHH-M.jpg

... and proudly displaying my autographed riding jacket.

381147379_dVZTm-M.jpg

Please do not hold it against me! I don't drive... but ride a motorcycle with a sidecar for my buddy "Spirit"...

319144180_HeAoY-M-1.jpg

We have been on the road for two years now, it was an honor and a great weekend. Maybe we will see you again on some nice tarmac!

Be well... Ara & Spirit

The Oasis of my Soul... Life under the Stars

Welcome Ara, welcome Spirit!

Terrific pictures! The one with Carroll and that young man is pricelss, and the one of Spirit says allot about your pal and man's best friend.

Please make sure that you submit your pictures to Sharon and/or Robert as they are coordinating event photographs for a special project chronicling it.

Please ride safe, and perhaps we'll see you both in Las Vegas next January!

Welcome Ara, welcome Spirit!

Terrific pictures! The one with Carroll and that young man is pricelss, and the one of Spirit says allot about your pal and man's best friend.

Please make sure that you submit your pictures to Sharon and/or Robert as they are coordinating event photographs for a special project chronicling it.

Please ride safe, and perhaps we'll see you both in Las Vegas next January!

Thanks! Yes... I really like that one picture with a future Shelby driver... Got lucky there!

How would I get in touch with Sharon and/or Robert? I would be happy to send them the link of all the photos which are on a Gallery...

Be well... another great sunrise here in Terlingua! (well, 23 miles north anyhow!)

Ara & Spirit

Archived