TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fear the Bunny Club!

VorpalBunny

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi David, Sign me up....

Blip, if the rabbit is truley fearsome, he should have a chipped tooth :)

Chip tooth, hmmmm....

Sounds like I need to doodle up a new version. :D

Hi Jim,

Welcome aboard - we are glad to have you with us!!

That is awesome regarding your future terlingua - you will love it! It is easly everything they say it is.

Vorpal

Vorpal,

Sign me up as I'm committed to #0404 at Quantum scheduled for an early 1Q09 birth.

Jim

Hi Chris,

Nope, no need to have a Terlingua, any and all are welcome and encouraged - the only "requirement" is to relize that this is a fun club and largely a joke, but I am already sending articles and info to the existing members. I do hope to just have fun with it, while sharing info about the Terlingua Car or any related subjects.

Welcome aboard.

Vorpal

is this bunny club for only Terlingua Car owners?

Hi Chris,

Nope, no need to have a Terlingua, any and all are welcome and encouraged - the only "requirement" is to relize that this is a fun club and largely a joke, but I am already sending articles and info to the existing members. I do hope to just have fun with it, while sharing info about the Terlingua Car or any related subjects.

Welcome aboard.

Vorpal

hey my wife is always telling me that I am a joke...does that mean I can join? Craig (wth does she know!)

Craig,

By all means - I am often joked about myself, sometimes the butt of the joke, and no doubt have been called a joke - so you are going to fit right in!

Welcome and just send me an email address by PM - I will keep it confidential.

Vorpal

hey my wife is always telling me that I am a joke...does that mean I can join? Craig (wth does she know!)

All,

I am happy to report that the Fear the Bunny Club continues to grow - and I am even managing to send out new and interesting info on the Terlingua Car!

We have 15 members and counting...

Please just send me a PM with your eddress should you wish to join - I will keep your eddress private by BCC messages only.

If you do not receive a welcome aboard email from me - it means I somehow missed your note - please try again. I am learning as I go to manage this.

Thanks and all are more than welcome.

Fear the Bunny!

Vorpal

PS - I agree with Amy, Blip regarding the Terror Rabbit and his chipped teeth! he's a scrapper I bet...

Only thing I'm "elite" at is going off road and breaking my cars :hysterical: One of these days when I get some free time I'll start my write up of the my "Terlingua" story and how I got it added into a TV show.

Only thing I'm "elite" at is going off road and breaking my cars :hysterical: One of these days when I get some free time I'll start my write up of the my "Terlingua" story and how I got it added into a TV show.

Can't wait to hear it!

VB

All,

Want to thank those who have joined the farce err fun err club or whatever this is!

All are welcome - we are now over twenty members and growing - soo remember Fear the Bunny!

Vorpal

I suppose it's not a good idea to explore rules; everyone knows the more and more specific rules there are, the more energy it takes to police and enforce them. Often a total waste of resources.

I want to be a Fear-The-Bunny member, in spite of having been denied the satisfaction of learning that my V6 convertible is a candidate for Terlinguazation:

NO CONVERTIBLES !

NO AUTOMATICS !

Shewt.

Any road, I'll match any of the Fear-The-Bunny-ists in a corner-carving contest; Steeda Sport springs and Tokico D-Specs work wonders. Plus which, I'll match sounds (FRPP duals conversion) with anyone, V6, V8, L4, whatever.

So?

frank atsign fsheff dotsign com <-- email or

fsheff@gmail.com if you don't mind arriving in the company of a couple hundred spams a day.

2549812167_6ee0c9873b.jpg

I will veto any and all rules. They are against my religion. Besides, if someone puts rules in place, I'm going to break them when I'm bored for something to do. Don't make me bring a Miata in here! A vert auto at that!

All,

Good points and counter points - laughing...

I have to agree - rules are not my strongest point either beyond the Golden Rule at least. Perhaps that will be the one rule of this club other than fun, farce and more fun and maybe more farce with us.

Truthfully, I am just horsing around, enjoying my new car and hobby, interacting with fellow enthusiasts, and sharing info.

ALL are welcome.

Vorpal

I'm innnn!

And I promise to never mention the r-word again. Especially now that it's against the, uh, r.

¡Gracias!

How funny - if i could figure out those imodicons - i would place a number laughing here....

VB

So the TV show Friday Night Lights is on TV tomorrow night. A big portion of the show was filmed at my house. In various scenes I planted TRT stuff...Hat, sticker, my TRT framed membership certificate is hanging on the wall in one scene. Not sure how many of my plants made it into the show since some of them were removed after a few takes, so it'll be interesting.

They filmed Ep 6 here too and the location manager told me he planted the TRT stickers in a few scenes for me..heheh. :hysterical: We were all in Terlingua at the time when they filmed that ep.

So the TV show Friday Night Lights is on TV tomorrow night. A big portion of the show was filmed at my house. In various scenes I planted TRT stuff...Hat, sticker, my TRT framed membership certificate is hanging on the wall in one scene. Not sure how many of my plants made it into the show since some of them were removed after a few takes, so it'll be interesting.

They filmed Ep 6 here too and the location manager told me he planted the TRT stickers in a few scenes for me..heheh. :hysterical: We were all in Terlingua at the time when they filmed that ep.

AWESOME - and in keeping with the TRT tradition!

VB--thanks for keeping the emails flowing (with or with out links). :doh: :D

Working on a new toon of "Terror Rabbit," who probably needs a better name...

....anyways, hope to get it finished and posted in the next few days.

Been working on a new "Fear the Bunny" design with VP. He gave me the correct cactus info for the design.

Here's a peek, I still need to draw a "Terror Rabbit" head shot image to go on the shield.

FTBShieldLogo1.jpg

Archived