TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fear the Bunny Club!

VorpalBunny

Hi All,

My name is Vorpal - AKA Vorpal Bunny. I live in Terlingua, TX and I have a Terlingua Mustang as of Sept 25th.

I have this fun idea and have for a few weeks - today I sprung it on a Shelby employee I was corresponding with to start a Fear the Bunny Club. He said sign me up once I explained it a bit.

If this offends anyone or breaks any rules I will stop immediately - so please let me know.

We have two members now - a 100% increase in membership already!l

So, here is my idea - bear in mind this is completely, totally for fun, laughs, and enjoyment of the Terlingua Mustang! This car is truly menancing, menancing looking, sounding and performing!

I am willing and possibly able (laughing as I am no techie) to keep a list of the members by email who wish to keep up on Terlingua Mustang news and share the same including articles, pics, how tos, mod shop info, stories etc and or anything else.

I promise to do so of my own free will and time and to not share your contact info - by sending BCC emails only.

You may join by PM'ing me with an email address and hopefully we can share Terlingua Mustang news - it is an amazing car and an amazing ride! I cannot ever remember driving anything like it! Yes I know the forum allows this as well - this is just a big, fun joke that we need not work to hard at for sure. A Club about the Terlingua specifically.

Terlingua was a great event - so much work put in by so many people my thanks to one and all. I met so many great and fun people and again thanks all.

Vorpal

Remember Fear the Bunny!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hysterical:

David! I love it and you can count me in! We should make some decals for the cars as well that say "Fear the Bunny!" It'll really make people wonder around Easter.

If you still have the Terlingua attendance list, you've got all my info.

:hysterical:

David! I love it and you can count me in! We should make some decals for the cars as well that say "Fear the Bunny!" It'll really make people wonder around Easter.

If you still have the Terlingua attendance list, you've got all my info.

SPR SNK,

Cool - welcome aboard! Glad to have you!

A fellow owner too - awesome.

Love the sticker idea - perhaps Blip can help - something modeled on his Terror rabbit perhaps?

Vorpal

David, I think when you get a chance we'd like to see some interior pics of your car, you know the interesting combo you have....

FordRocks,

I have about four good shots of the interior my wife, Reine or friend, Jerry took. I will attach them. Thanks for noticing.

Truthfully, I did not appreciate at first that it was unusual - it is the result of an Interior Upgrade package and a Leather or Sport Interior package - some unusual combo that had this switch in interior colors in the fine print on the window sticker.

I really like it.

Vorpal

post-20899-1222827705_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1222827705_thumb.jpg

Is this the bunny :lol:

YEP that is one fearsome cottontail - to be a desert rabbit you have to be tough! - but rendered as a cartoon this rabbit becomes Blip's Terror Rabbit below - That is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blip. We have a Logo, err Mascot ora Terror Rabbit!!!!!!

Laughing,

Vorpal

David--Might you mean sumthin' like this....

(Just a quick text change, and count me in too!)

FearBunny.jpg

Blip - you are truly awesome and so is this CAR-toon - you bet we love it!

Vorpal and consider yourself welcome to the club! Glad to have you!

Thanks all and glad that ol' Terror Rabbit and me have been accepted.

Derringer Bunny is pretty spooky too!

Blip how could we even possibly consider otherwsie than to accept you - you and your CAR-toons are the very best!

Vorpal

All,

Well the "club" has grown in membership by at least 1000% - too cool and fun!

When time allows. work and the usual commitments, I will send out a BCC message to all. At some point we can all decide what to do from here - perhaps watch for and share the latest articles from the Terlingua Event.

Keep the great rabbit and bunny and Terlingua pictures coming and spread the word. Also, let us know who might get a Terlingua!

Fear the Bunny!

Vorpal

Hey Vorpal...

Have you broken anything yet on your car? Seems I heat cracked my rear pads and broke out one of the front brake ducts somehow :hysterical: Oh yea...I mashed my side exhaust pretty well. Quantum fixed it all up for me today. Go Quantum! My car is going on the Dyno Friday :happy feet: Let's see what this beast really does now that has 500 miles on it (which means more like 700 by Friday).

Welcome everyone to the FEAR THE BUNNY Club! I've already had my first harassment case regarding the car. I walked off and let the hotel security take care of the guy. They have parked it directly in front of the hotel here in Dallas (downtown Sheraton) if anyone wants to come see that didn't make it down to Terlingua. I'm here until Sunday, so if anyone wants to go for a ride, send me a PM or what not.

Rick

Hey Vorpal...

Have you broken anything yet on your car? Seems I heat cracked my rear pads and broke out one of the front brake ducts somehow :hysterical: Oh yea...I mashed my side exhaust pretty well. Quantum fixed it all up for me today. Go Quantum! My car is going on the Dyno Friday :happy feet: Let's see what this beast really does now that has 500 miles on it (which means more like 700 by Friday).

Welcome everyone to the FEAR THE BUNNY Club! I've already had my first harassment case regarding the car. I walked off and let the hotel security take care of the guy. They have parked it directly in front of the hotel here in Dallas (downtown Sheraton) if anyone wants to come see that didn't make it down to Terlingua. I'm here until Sunday, so if anyone wants to go for a ride, send me a PM or what not.

Rick

Hey Rick,

No - all is well so far. She is resting comfortably in the garage as I write - having given a few local rides yesterday. Thanks for the updates - good things to know and consider. Yep, Quantum is awesome.

Please let us know what the beast will do on a dyno on a cool, dry day - I sure want to know!

And YES welcome all to the club!!!

Vorpal

All,

Well the "club" has grown in membership by at least 1000% - too cool and fun!

When time allows. work and the usual commitments, I will send out a BCC message to all. At some point we can all decide what to do from here - perhaps watch for and share the latest articles from the Terlingua Event.

Keep the great rabbit and bunny and Terlingua pictures coming and spread the word. Also, let us know who might get a Terlingua!

Fear the Bunny!

Vorpal

Vorpal,

Sign me up as I'm committed to #0404 at Quantum scheduled for an early 1Q09 birth.

Jim

Archived