TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua was a BLAST!!!!!

FordRocks1

Well, all I can say is WOW!!!! My wife and I had such a blast at Terlingua. Got to meet so many people and I finally was able to put the faces behind the names. I tell you I think at times we knew each other faster by our screen names :hysterical: .....Dave, your Terlingua is just amazing and the interior is one of a kind!!!!

Stuart (SpeedRacer)....nice flag!!!! Robert and Sharon, it was so nice to finally meet you guys.....Patrick and Astrid it was nice to finally meet the dutch couple....I can go on and on but man was everyone just cool and down to earth....here are some pics....Also, the crew form the Bullrun did an outstanding job!!!!

To all who has made this possible, thank you.

DSC03448.jpg

DSC03445.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

DSC03451.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

DSC03323.jpg

DSC03322.jpg

DSC03330.jpg

Yeah, don't ask.....

DSC03331.jpg

DSC03332.jpg

Awesome pictures! I especially like those in front of the old west town buildings. But tell me, should they not change the name of the Shelby Bullrun to the Shelby BUGrun????

Awesome pictures! I especially like those in front of the old west town buildings. But tell me, should they not change the name of the Shelby Bullrun to the Shelby BUGrun????

Amen! BugRun it is!

I took pictures of a bunch of front ends. I'll put them up in the next couple of days, but meantime I need to get back to work.

After driving through Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas, when I got to Lajitas and stopped the car, a bunch of bugs just fell off onto the ground they were so thick.

Archived