TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Certificates of Authenticity are NOW AVAILABLE for the 2008 Shelby GT500!

Curt A

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered my certificate on 30 Oct. Can't wait to get it. I would also like to have my engine builders sign it. Hey Kevhead20 or Vapordude, is there a chance you can help me get in touch with them? My builders are George Whiting and Jeff either Peters or Peterson, his last name is hard to read on the plate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :shift:

Steve

I got an unexpected surprise yesterday!!! Checked my mail and had a large packet from SVT and in it was my SVT Certificate!!! What's weird is I had already received my SVT Certificate 2 weeks ago!!! :headscratch: The 1ST Certificate was correct (not one of the incorrect ones that the Vert owners got) :doh: So now I have two Certificates :happy feet: :happy feet: Before anyone asks I only ordered and paid for 1 Certificate. Has this happen to anyone else? Or am I the only lucky one?

Mike

I got an unexpected surprise yesterday!!! Checked my mail and had a large packet from SVT and in it was my SVT Certificate!!! What's weird is I had already received my SVT Certificate 2 weeks ago!!! :headscratch: The 1ST Certificate was correct (not one of the incorrect ones that the Vert owners got) :doh: So now I have two Certificates :happy feet: :happy feet: Before anyone asks I only ordered and paid for 1 Certificate. Has this happen to anyone else? Or am I the only lucky one?

Mike

cool you can send me one then i do not have a vert :hysterical: ...wealth sharing.. ;)

Mike

That's so you can send one back and demand a refund?????????????? :hysterical:

3 weeks and counting for my corrected certificate....I think i'm gonna call tomorrow....

Got an email today from FPG saying DHL returned the package to them as undeliverable... :headscratch: ...the first one made it here just fine... so I gave them my office address...hope to see the revised one next week... :mail:

Got an email today from FPG saying DHL returned the package to them as undeliverable... :headscratch: ...the first one made it here just fine... so I gave them my office address...hope to see the revised one next week... :mail:

dh Hell sucks, we were using them for our small stuff and they never could deliver stuff to the right place, instead of delivering to Ford Credit in irving tx they kept delivering to a NISSAN store WTF

i recieved my cert 3 weeks after the dh HELL got it thru the us mail in a D H Hell envelope

the do not pick up and deliver here in cenral ks no more thank god

• 4 weeks later...
Tried to order one for my '09 a couple of days ago. I was told that until all '09's are sold, they are unavailable. He said to try back sometime in June. All '09s should be sold by then.

Isn't after they stop production not when all sold. There are still numerous 08's on lots everywhere.

Tried to order one for my '09 a couple of days ago. I was told that until all '09's are sold, they are unavailable. He said to try back sometime in June. All '09s should be sold by then.

Thats not how it works. They should have told you it takes several months after production ends so they can sort out the info. I believe 09` ended in August/08 . I would check back with them in Feb/09.

Archived