TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Certificates of Authenticity are NOW AVAILABLE for the 2008 Shelby GT500!

Curt A

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got miine today as well and it had number 883 of 971 in blank. The blank should have been Vapor Silver. The problem only happened on the Vapor Silver colored cars. The computer couldn't pickup the color code in the system. Now another 7-10 days to wait.

No, problem with coupe vs verts as well, left off check digit signifying verts, so all say coupe. All VERT owners beware!

No, problem with coupe vs verts as well, left off check digit signifying verts, so all say coupe. All VERT owners beware!

Got mine today, and it has the coupe / vert error.... oh well, no biggie, I'll just call and get another...

Do they segregate the interior/exterior as well.

ie: How many ebony (black) cars have alloy stripe vs. white, and how many have red inserts vs. all charcoal???

Got mine today, and it has the coupe / vert error.... oh well, no biggie, I'll just call and get another...

Do they segregate the interior/exterior as well.

ie: How many ebony (black) cars have alloy stripe vs. white, and how many have red inserts vs. all charcoal???

This should help.....

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&id=35324

Anyone have a direct link to that Excel file/PDF?

Also, per John, the issue with the certificates was limited to Vapor and Convertibles. So, if you have a different color coupe your cert should be ok.

Got mine today, typo as well. Said coupe, own Vert.... told there are MANY with typo issues, computer glitch with the VIN codes... Need to LOOK at your certs, and call with issues, 2-3 week wait to correct.

Same here, says Coupe instead of Convertible. I wonder if this makes the certificates more collectable, like mis-printed currency.

800-367-3788 press menu 1 option.

recivied mine today took about a week to get it

no waiting on the phone they answered right away

only problem is my gt 500 is a vert and it said coupe on it

called today it was a computer problem and a new one willl be sent

out in about a week they also had a problem if the car color was vapor

it was left off. on the breakdown there were 241 red strip packages built

131 black 110 white a total of 2070 verts were built

Just ordered my 2008 Certificate but when I asked about Team Shelby Members "Discount" I was told that there was no discount available. Ok, did I not get this cause:

A: I fell for a good TS joke played by others

B: Cause I am Canadaian

C: Cause I didn't push the issue

D: In this day of the "economic train wreck" a discount is "not happening"

Any way, happy to have my order in and the results are:

#2482/6513 Coupes

November 9th, 2007 build date

#323/869 Vista Blue cars

Ahhhhhhhh, I feel so much better now.

Just ordered my 2008 Certificate but when I asked about Team Shelby Members "Discount" I was told that there was no discount available. Ok, did I not get this cause:

Q S S,

The answer is all the above!! :hysterical: J/K! Ordered my certificate yesterday, but lost the note I wrote with all the numbers on it. Will post again when I receive mine. I asked about a TS discount too but was told "no discount". Oh well,

Mike

Just ordered for my cars...

My first car is #14 Black/Red Stripe Vert out of 131

My second is #17 Black/Red Stripe Vert out of 131

Funny thing is my VIN numbers are identical except the last 2 numbers are transposed. 19 91

Cool Huh? Never noticed that...

Not sure if anyone already said this -, but I called this morning since my certificate came with the Coupe instead of convertible text - they are resending all the convertible certificates, did not need to call

I spoke with them yesterday as well regarding the error, I was told that it was only about 45 cars (certificates) and they have all of those name and are automatically send out the proper ones. We should be seeing those on our doorstep in the next couple weeks.

It's probably about to get a lot busier there. They've officially put the Mach1Registry and Motor City Marauders on the site, and hence available to purchse these certificates (at the club discount).

What club discount? I didn't get a discount. Did anyone else get a discount?

Only club members of 'recognized' clubs get a discount, so far that's the Mach 1 Registry, IMBOC (Bullitt club), MCA, and Motor City Marauders. There may be others, but I have seen nothing posted about TS on the FPG club page.

I'm a SAAC member as well, and I got a discount with that, but don't get your panties in a lather, it was only $7.00...don't get me wrong, gladly accept any deal...but don't sweat the petty stuff, rather pet the sweaty stuff.. :hysterical:

Q S S,

The answer is all the above!! :hysterical: J/K! Ordered my certificate yesterday, but lost the note I wrote with all the numbers on it. Will post again when I receive mine. I asked about a TS discount too but was told "no discount". Oh well,

Mike

There is a SVTOA discount--not a TS discount.

Archived