TEAM SHELBY FORUM

If ANYBODY can believe it???

KingCobra

I'll believe it when the keys are in my hand and I'm rolling out of the lot

under SHELBY POWER!!!!!!!

This has been the most exhausting, infuriating, and frustrating situation

I have ever had to go through. But, I know it will be worth it, as everyone

has said.

It's still not real. And I still don't have any clue what the delay was all about???

It took 96 DAYS!!!!!!! from build on June 30th, to arrive at the dealer on October 4th!!!!!!!

That has to be a record for shipping delays.

I will be going down to Vancouver on Sunday October 8 to see The Who concert, and

will pick up my car first thing Monday morning, and then that sweet mountain ride from the

coast to the interior of British Columbia to Kelowna!!!!!!!! Some of the best twisting, high

speed mountain driving to be found anywhere. Just me, my girl Eleanor, and my wife!!!!!!!

I will be posting with WAY too many pictures, and a full report.

Thank you to everyone for the much-needed, and much-appreciated support. I couldn't have

done it without you guys!!!

KingCobra.

has said.

It's still not real. And I still don't have any clue what the delay was all about???

It took 96 DAYS!!!!!!! from build on June 30th, to arrive at the dealer on October 4th!!!!!!!

I will be going down to Vancouver on Sunday October 8 to see The Who concert, and

will pick up my car first thing Monday morning, and then that sweet mountain ride from the

coast to the interior of British Columbia to Kelowna!!!!!!!! Some of the best twisting, high

speed mountain driving to be found anywhere. Just me, my girl Eleanor, and my wife!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone for the much-needed, and much-appreciated support. I couldn't have

KingCobra.

congratulations and welcome; I am jealous of the drive you get to make!

has said.

KingCobra.

Thats one record i do not want to beat!!

About time!!

Better late then never!

Congrats!!

Todd

has said.

KingCobra.

Congratulations, and remember there is no such thing as too many pictures for those of us still sitting in the Shelby waiting room, praying for our names to be called!

John

has said.

KingCobra.

Right on James thats great news - I may be a close second behind you for late delivery, going on 8weeks late as of this Sat.

KC -

Congratulations! Mine was built two days before yours, so it must have gotten the last stage out of town until the Canadian Pacific was completed. Time starts Monday.

Take a precaution from Pete and Roger - save your hearing at the concert for Monday. I promise, you won't get fooled again! Baba O'Shelby rocks.

Congrats KC. Looking forward to the pics of your trip home.

Fantastic!

can you drive over to Ontario Canada for a look see...didn't you say you wanted a little road trip to get some miles under your belt :shift:

I've got 16 days to go.......wow that seems far.

Cheers,

Requis

Archived