TEAM SHELBY FORUM

bamachips tune

i installed the first of the 3 tunes i got from bamachips today the race tune and let me tell you it is a whole different shelby now. :drool: way better throttle response, more power, and the shifts are hard and quick this is the way they should have come from shelby (but i understand why they didnt). i dont have any dyno slips but im not sure if it realy would matter the shifts alone :shift: make this mod worth every penny. so all you other auto guys get some custom tunes and start eating those stick shift guys for lunch. :dance:

i installed the first of the 3 tunes i got from bamachips today the race tune and let me tell you it is a whole different shelby now. :drool: way better throttle response, more power, and the shifts are hard and quick this is the way they should have come from shelby (but i understand why they didnt). i dont have any dyno slips but im not sure if it realy would matter the shifts alone :shift: make this mod worth every penny. so all you other auto guys get some custom tunes and start eating those stick shift guys for lunch. :dance:

Mmmm...sounds good!

Got a link for more info?

Mmmm...sounds good!

Got a link for more info?

Here's where I got mine. You will need either a SCT or Diablosport tuner to load the tunes. You can buy it directly from Bamachips with the tunes preloaded or simply buy one on ebay and load the tunes yourself.

http://www.bamachips.com/store/index.php?m...07afa0b3f139d12

Evan.

yep the race tune is awesome i thought that i may have ruined the other tunes for myself by running it first. i ran the torque tune today and it is a noticable difference, around town its hard to controle myself the ass end likes to swing out even with the TC on. tomorrow ill give you a heads up about the performance tune. so far it stacks up like this

race tune = brutal reponse and shifts with lots of power on tap any where

torque tune = low end around town stoplight to stop light power with good power up top (still more than stock)

ok i tried the performance tune and it has lots of top end power and would make a great autocross or track tune but i didnt care for it on the street not enough low end for my style of driving. so i have decided that i will be running the race tune and the torque tune for the most part but all 3 are huge improvements over stock.

Archived