TEAM SHELBY FORUM

****TSB'S*****

Afterburner

No there is not.

If you post your problem....someone usually has the answer.

The reason I ask is because I read in one of the threads(rear end howl I believe) that the rear end noise when slowly turning was in a TSB to replace most of the rear end yet I've seen others where it just recommends changing out clutch packs or fluid maybe(please forgive my lack of mechanical knowledge). It would be nice to have the TSB's in one place so when we have a problem, we can find the TSB and have the number on hand if we need to contact the dealer.

The reason I ask is because I read in one of the threads(rear end howl I believe) that the rear end noise when slowly turning was in a TSB to replace most of the rear end yet I've seen others where it just recommends changing out clutch packs or fluid maybe(please forgive my lack of mechanical knowledge). It would be nice to have the TSB's in one place so when we have a problem, we can find the TSB and have the number on hand if we need to contact the dealer.

There are 4 out for right now. Ones for rear end noise another for flywheel. I think ones for different transfluid. I can't remember the other one. But I remember seeing 4 on the screen when at the dealer a couple weeks ago.

Would be great to post in the Download area - only 08-16-4 for Clutch Drag is there. That is were I have looked for the other TSBs earlier but was not able to find them. A great resource if they all were available in a convenient location.....

Would be great to post in the Download area - only 08-16-4 for Clutch Drag is there. That is were I have looked for the other TSBs earlier but was not able to find them. A great resource if they all were available in a convenient location.....

Great Idea some dealers do not want to help with any information because I know more from this site than they do.

Archived