TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Requirements for track events?

swbstudios

I've been having difficulty opening any of the attachments from Samantha(will not open). A few have been fowarded to me, but nothing regarding the track events. Could someone forward me helmet, attire, vehicle, etc requirements?

Thank you.

I've been having difficulty opening any of the attachments from Samantha(will not open). A few have been fowarded to me, but nothing regarding the track events. Could someone forward me helmet, attire, vehicle, etc requirements?

Thank you.

SWB,

Not a whole lot of info. Helmets typically are SA2005 rated--I'm bringing 2. Attire is casual for the whole event--only stipulation is a collared shirt for evening events. Fuel will be limited: they have grades 87, 89 & 91. If you’re interested in a higher grade race fuel, there will be a fuel truck carrying 100 grade low lead on the Lajitas facility. That's about it. regards.

Stuart

Figure you will need 100% cotton (No Synthetic materials...they burn too fast) long sleeve shirt and pants. Jeans and long sleeve t-shirt work great. I suggest that going that route so you can throw the long sleeve on over a short sleeve shirt. Wear the short sleeve shirt when you aren't driving.

A helmet will almost certainly be required. As already said, SA2005 rated helmet. Motorcycle helmet won't cut it.

Archived