TEAM SHELBY FORUM

As requested; pics of my new '08 SGT

Bob Kocon 2417

It looks great! Congratulations! I like the arm rest too.

The armrest was an added bonus. Here is the salesmans story regarding the armrest:

A customer ordered a Parnelli Jones special edition Saleen Mustang and had the dealership send in the armrest for Carroll Shelby's signature at the cost of $350. When he got the armrest, he found out that Carroll Shelby had nothing to do with Saleen and he decided that he didn't want it. The dealer swapped it with the one that was in this car.Now all I have to do is try to get an authentication certificate for it.

The armrest was an added bonus. Here is the salesmans story regarding the armrest:

A customer ordered a Parnelli Jones special edition Saleen Mustang and had the dealership send in the armrest for Carroll Shelby's signature at the cost of $350. When he got the armrest, he found out that Carroll Shelby had nothing to do with Saleen and he decided that he didn't want it. The dealer swapped it with the one that was in this car.Now all I have to do is try to get an authentication certificate for it.

talk about embarassment. lol. but whats really funny is that nobody at the dealership knew either or they would have told the customer that Shelby has nuthin to do with Saleen. but hey, if it werent for their ignorance u wouldnt have Carroll's signature on ur arm rest instead.

:bandance:

Archived