TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mid Atlantic (NJ/MD/VA/DE/DC)Meet & Greet

GT500-07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Everyone seems to be in.....now all we need is for someone to step up and organize or maybe post suggestions here so we can get the ball rolling.........

plan something for Spring?

I volunteer Wicked. Anyone want to second the motion? :lurk:

I'm in if you're planning something in the spring.

We've talked about having a "Rumble in the Mountains" for some time now. Maybe take Rt 66 to Front Royal then Skyline drive to the Meadows for lunch then Rt 33 over to Rt 29 north back to the Washington, D.C. area for the finish.

My only problem will be which car to bring. The 08 Super Snake, 06 GT-H or my 66 GT350H.

Oz

We've talked about having a "Rumble in the Mountains" for some time now. Maybe take Rt 66 to Front Royal then Skyline drive to the Meadows for lunch then Rt 33 over to Rt 29 north back to the Washington, D.C. area for the finish.

My only problem will be which car to bring. The 08 Super Snake, 06 GT-H or my 66 GT350H.

Oz

Hey Oz - quit bragging. :hysterical: I heard someone ran into you and Richard at the BK a couple weekends back. I think he said Richard had his new SS or 40th - don't remember which. Let me know when you guys go over again. This time - no speeding.

Hey Oz - quit bragging. :hysterical: I heard someone ran into you and Richard at the BK a couple weekends back. I think he said Richard had his new SS or 40th - don't remember which. Let me know when you guys go over again. This time - no speeding.

Yes, Richard and I went to the National Capital Mustang Club show at Coules Ford. He had his new KR. I took 1st place with the Super Snake. Then we exchanged the KR for his Super Snake and both of us went to the Sat. nite show at Burger King in Manassas. Had fun. I think a run in the Skyline Dr. would be fun. We could even come off of the drive into Madison, Va.and have BBQ. There's a great place there. Lot of bikers stop there after a run on the mountain.

I see a lot of stuff out there on EVolution Performance. I wonder what they could do for my V10 F350 Crew Cab truck. It'd be nice if I could fit the takeoff super charger from my super snake on it.

Oz

PS not bragging. Just proud

• 1 month later...

Oz

That route pretty much sounds like a trip to DC, then to my house, then back to DC, and finally to my house one last time.But, hey Im in. Its getting that time of year where maybe we should start planning on a spring trip.

Also, for those of you that visit the BK in Manassas that is a good time. Didnt make it at all this year but had my car there a few times in Sept-Oct 07. Might have to meet up there with yall next year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

horsepower on the horse farm? i own a 53+ acre horse farm located 11 miles from atlantic city, 1 hour from philly, 19 miles from nj

motor speedway (millville). i've hosted many events here, and would be open to hosting a meet and greet.

www.splitelm.com contact info on web site

horsepower on the horse farm? i own a 53+ acre horse farm located 11 miles from atlantic city, 1 hour from philly, 19 miles from nj

motor speedway (millville). i've hosted many events here, and would be open to hosting a meet and greet.

www.splitelm.com contact info on web site

sounds like a hot ticket!!

Archived