TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500 Convertible with stripes

Richard Saute

If any of you are interested in how they look with stripes here it is. I'll have better pictures in about a week. Kids like it too!! post-7198-1159745493_thumb.jpg post-7198-1159745563_thumb.jpg post-7198-1159745608_thumb.jpg post-7198-1159745645_thumb.jpg

Awesome..... AFAIAC this is the nicest looking vert I have seen in any model or make for many many years. I hope some of the next pics are outdoors.

I had originally ordered the red coupe, but recently changed my order to white with blue stripes coupe. ( If I hadn't rented a mustang convertible last Christmas in Honolulu then I might even be able to make a case to my long haired wife and kids to change my order once again, but not now!) , Thanks for the pics and congrats on one great looking ride!!!

John

Awesome..... AFAIAC this is the nicest looking vert I have seen in any model or make for many many years. I hope some of the next pics are outdoors.

I had originally ordered the red coupe, but recently changed my order to white with blue stripes coupe. ( If I hadn't rented a mustang convertible last Christmas in Honolulu then I might even be able to make a case to my long haired wife and kids to change my order once again, but not now!) , Thanks for the pics and congrats on one great looking ride!!!

John

Hi John,

Thanks! The next pictures will be outdoors, which means I will have driven it!!! :shift:

I like the strips on the vert, except for that little bit above the window. I would leave that area all white. So they'd stop at the bottom of the window, then pic up at the trunk. Here, I photoshpped your picture to show you.

not my best editing.....but it shows what i mean.

Man I just love that car! I have a Vista Blue vert on the way that I was planning on putting tungsten stripes on but your car is making me reconsider. My wife says no. She says white cars look cheap. I disagree. My first car was a white 67 GTA fastback with red stripes and I loved the white car. The stripes make the car though. A white car by itself does nothing for me but put stripes over it and I want to hop in and drive it! :shift:

Looks like an outstanding job. :rockon:

Thanks Cutter. I just can't wait to drive it!!!!

Man I just love that car! I have a Vista Blue vert on the way that I was planning on putting tungsten stripes on but your car is making me reconsider. My wife says no. She says white cars look cheap. I disagree. My first car was a white 67 GTA fastback with red stripes and I loved the white car. The stripes make the car though. A white car by itself does nothing for me but put stripes over it and I want to hop in and drive it! :shift:

Hey mrfarmdog, thanks for the reply!! Remember mrsfarmdog is the boss!!! Whats' a guy to do? :shrug:

I like the strips on the vert, except for that little bit above the window. I would leave that area all white. So they'd stop at the bottom of the window, then pic up at the trunk. Here, I photoshpped your picture to show you.

not my best editing.....but it shows what i mean.

Here it is....not my best work phtoshopping....but i only have use of one arm right now.

post-6355-1159851393_thumb.jpg

post-6355-1159851393_thumb.jpg

Archived