TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500 Convertible with stripes

SHELBY#18

If any of you are interested in how they look with stripes here it is. I'll have better pictures in about a week. Kids like it too!! post-7198-1159745493_thumb.jpg post-7198-1159745563_thumb.jpg post-7198-1159745608_thumb.jpg post-7198-1159745645_thumb.jpg

Awesome..... AFAIAC this is the nicest looking vert I have seen in any model or make for many many years. I hope some of the next pics are outdoors.

I had originally ordered the red coupe, but recently changed my order to white with blue stripes coupe. ( If I hadn't rented a mustang convertible last Christmas in Honolulu then I might even be able to make a case to my long haired wife and kids to change my order once again, but not now!) , Thanks for the pics and congrats on one great looking ride!!!

John

Awesome..... AFAIAC this is the nicest looking vert I have seen in any model or make for many many years. I hope some of the next pics are outdoors.

I had originally ordered the red coupe, but recently changed my order to white with blue stripes coupe. ( If I hadn't rented a mustang convertible last Christmas in Honolulu then I might even be able to make a case to my long haired wife and kids to change my order once again, but not now!) , Thanks for the pics and congrats on one great looking ride!!!

John

Hi John,

Thanks! The next pictures will be outdoors, which means I will have driven it!!! :shift:

I like the strips on the vert, except for that little bit above the window. I would leave that area all white. So they'd stop at the bottom of the window, then pic up at the trunk. Here, I photoshpped your picture to show you.

not my best editing.....but it shows what i mean.

Man I just love that car! I have a Vista Blue vert on the way that I was planning on putting tungsten stripes on but your car is making me reconsider. My wife says no. She says white cars look cheap. I disagree. My first car was a white 67 GTA fastback with red stripes and I loved the white car. The stripes make the car though. A white car by itself does nothing for me but put stripes over it and I want to hop in and drive it! :shift:

Looks like an outstanding job. :rockon:

Thanks Cutter. I just can't wait to drive it!!!!

Man I just love that car! I have a Vista Blue vert on the way that I was planning on putting tungsten stripes on but your car is making me reconsider. My wife says no. She says white cars look cheap. I disagree. My first car was a white 67 GTA fastback with red stripes and I loved the white car. The stripes make the car though. A white car by itself does nothing for me but put stripes over it and I want to hop in and drive it! :shift:

Hey mrfarmdog, thanks for the reply!! Remember mrsfarmdog is the boss!!! Whats' a guy to do? :shrug:

I like the strips on the vert, except for that little bit above the window. I would leave that area all white. So they'd stop at the bottom of the window, then pic up at the trunk. Here, I photoshpped your picture to show you.

not my best editing.....but it shows what i mean.

Here it is....not my best work phtoshopping....but i only have use of one arm right now.

post-6355-1159851393_thumb.jpg

post-6355-1159851393_thumb.jpg

Archived