TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake 08SS0009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Supe...sspagenameZWDVW

Just found this on EBAY. They arent scared to ask some money for this one. I dont really understand what they have said.

Single digit cars are ALL 07s, but this is a single digit on 08? Are they saying this is more collectable because its numbered wrong?

I sure hope he gets the 195K for her.

MM

Yes yall are both correct. The numbers are 07SSXXXX and 08SSXXXX.

I have the black supercharger on mine. I thought it would look better. My car is red and black. Only shine is the wheels.

The 5 year wait is bogus. You might have to wait a year or so if you got in line right now for Vegas!

MM

Well. for what it's worth I know the owner of 07SS0009 and that's not his car. He is about two weeks away from picking it up from SAI, and it's definately not for sale.

The EBAY seller is full of crap in his position that there is a 5 year wait for a Super Snake converson, cuz we all know that ain't true. And you're right, the SS number sequence did reset with the 08 model year, so I don't understand what the seller is trying to say about that.

Polished blower or black, big deal; that's just a personal choice of the owner at the time the car is ordered.

Oh BTW, the owner of 07SS007 is also asking the same amount for that car, and it has not sold for over six months now.

Yes yall are both correct. The numbers are 07SSXXXX and 08SSXXXX.

I have the black supercharger on mine. I thought it would look better. My car is red and black. Only shine is the wheels.

The 5 year wait is bogus. You might have to wait a year or so if you got in line right now for Vegas!

MM

Well I just noticed you have 08SS0003 posted in your list that is a black SS in VA. So much much that single digit theory being on 07 models only. :hysterical:

Archived