TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tunes?

thewheelman

What do you like to cruise to? I keep a cd of Motown Classics in the changer, as well as The King, Beach Boys, Beatles and some ZZ Top. Also like to keep the sound track to Miami Vice (the TV show) for steamy night cruising.....and when I get in a hurry, I pop in the sound track to Bullitt and satisfy my need for speed--with Steve double clutching in the back ground!

What do you cruise to?

What do you like to cruise to? I keep a cd of Motown Classics in the changer, as well as The King, Beach Boys, Beatles and some ZZ Top. Also like to keep the sound track to Miami Vice (the TV show) for steamy night cruising.....and when I get in a hurry, I pop in the sound track to Bullitt and satisfy my need for speed--with Steve double clutching in the back ground!

What do you cruise to?

I keep my car on Sirius Octane & Sirius Buzzsaw. But lately "Death Magnetic" a CD that will not keep you below the Speed Limit.

When I got my car I bought a cheap SanDisk 2Gb mp3 player for $30.00 and just put a mix of about 50 cd's on it. Zeppelin, Metallica, AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Santana, Cream, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Live and others. I need to update my musical collection as there is a lot of stuff I like from this century:D

I rarely listen to the sound system but, when i do, it's TOOL.

Man, good choice. Their latest album is by far my favorite.

Personally, I am of a younger crowd so I like a faster, heavy hitting, adrenaline pumping music to get my blood flowing (though it really isn't needed as this car does a damn good job of it on its own), my current binge is the newest Disturbed album, Indestructible. The song Inside the Fire is probably my favorite, not to mention the story behind it is really sad and powerful.

Great thread! Although I'm sure this has been a topic of suggestion somewhere before. Well, let's see. Currently it's Deep Purple "Made In Japan" or "Machine Head", Anything "Grand Funk Railroad" (you Michigan boys better know who that is), AC/DC, and last, but not least, gottta roll with some Jimmy Buffett. But the horsepower coming from underneath sounds pretty darn good, too! :rockon: :happy feet: :peelout:

I keep my car on Sirius Octane & Sirius Buzzsaw. But lately "Death Magnetic" a CD that will not keep you below the Speed Limit.

Same here...plus Hair Nation, Hard Attack. but always have to have a copy of Sammy Hagar "I can't drive 55" handy :shift:

I have 22 gig of music in my mp3, so I listen to it all...I love my IPOD!

I have everything mentioned so far...Highway Star seems to be my car's anthem...

One genre not mentioned though? Oh how I do love my P-Funk!

OH, and my Beastie Boys!

But Im a classic rock guy....Floyd and Zep all the way!

What do you cruise to?

Springsteen, with the exception of Nebraska which has the feelling of a slow moving funeral procession.

I wanted to listen to them, but I don't find Tool on iTunes???

You may be right about that. I have all of their studio albums so I just converted them to MP3's and placed it on my iPod.

If you want to d/load some to "sample", may I suggest:

Vicarious

Jambi

Schism

Lateralus

46 & 2

If alone, either Bruce Springsteen or the sound of the blower/air intake/exhaust.

If not alone, then it depends:

If my oldest son: Bruce.

If my youngest son: Bruce if I have my way, classical if he has his.

If either of my daughters: Bruce if I have my way, Disney channel if they have their way.

If my wife: Bruce if a short trip, on a longer trip she picks from her Sirius favorites.

On a long trip, we go in hour increments, with each one in the car getting an hour to choose.

Archived