TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Don't believe customer service

rbrown5051

My dealer told me that my Shelby vert would be at the dealership around Sept 23rd. When it didn't arive on that date, I called Ford customer service, and was told it will arrive September 28th. Again when it didn't arive, I placed a call to customer service and was told it would be there on Oct. 3rd. Just for the hell of it, I called again that same afternoon, and was told it will be delivered on Oct. 13th. I'm afraid to call any more, I'd like to have the car before Christmas 2008.

My dealer told me that my Shelby vert would be at the dealership around Sept 23rd. When it didn't arive on that date, I called Ford customer service, and was told it will arrive September 28th. Again when it didn't arive, I placed a call to customer service and was told it would be there on Oct. 3rd. Just for the hell of it, I called again that same afternoon, and was told it will be delivered on Oct. 13th. I'm afraid to call any more, I'd like to have the car before Christmas 2008.

Do not feel bad as my car has a delivery date of September 15th. Thats the updated version the original was 2nd week in July.

Oh no...that's Friday the 13th...hope Jason doesn't do the PDI..

Oh no...that's Friday the 13th...hope Jason doesn't do the PDI..

Customer Service is based in Melbourne, Florida. They read from a script, and are usually 5-7 days behind real time. Try calling the Flat Rock Plant (the number is on this site somewhere) and ask. I found out my car had been loaded on the rail a week before Customer Service did.

Archived