TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs Unlimited Show (Sept 14) Cancelled

yellow pony

Thanks Yellow Pony for the update I made sure to check the website earlier this time they posted it at 4:30 this morning but I did also call the Hotline to confirm and the recording said cancelled with no other raindate scheduled....... :cry: They missed out on a perfectly beautiful day last weekend........ :finger: And the weather here is supposed to be mostly sunny everyday this week while we are at work....... :doh:

Just checked the MCCNE website and the show at MU for today (Sep 14) is cancelled.

Hope you guys at the race in NH are faring better with weather!

-yellow pony

We had a bit of weather ourselves. I was able to chat with Ilmor on the cell phone, but we didn't leave the car until it stopped drizzling.. about Noon.

This was my first time at HNIS and I misjudged the distance we needed to walk to get to the track itself. We missed hooking up with him and his family.

They dried the track and started on time. One terrific race! I never left my seat until they Red Flagged the race for a crash on the Main Straight.

I paid the water bill and checked on my Team Shelby neighbor.

Ilmor & Co. were not in their seats, and I haven't heard from him since. I hope they haven't become Bear food... they were camping after all... :headscratch:

Sorry MCCNE didn't have the event. I have to agree with Sexy; they squandered a great day last week.

-QC-

Sorry about that QuadCam - you must've looked for us during the one time we were leaving our seats for bathroom breaks!! Otherwise, like you we were glued to the seats the entire time.

Too bad about the Mustangs Unlimited car show - this coming weekend, however, I am going to get my car in the Simsbury Fly-In show (see my new post).

Archived