TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New NW Arrival

ronda

Good evening. I picked up my new Shelby yesterday! Grabber Orange with Tungsten stripes. The dealership was great. The car showed up at the dealership at 2:30 in the AM and they had someone there to put the car in the shop. I was impressed!

The color is absolutely perfect. Forget about arrest me red! This car attracts major attention. I went to fill up the car and a crowd developed almost instantaneous!. There was a Dodge dealer across the street and 5 or 6 salesman were lining the street looking at my car.

The car has awesome power, like a ROCKET!! I haven't checked out the handling very much (80 miles on the clock) but so far I'm very impressed. Fit and finish is excellent, no complaints with the stripes, as good as could be expected. Interior is simple but nice.

Right now I'm in awe! I can't believe I have the car. Two long years of waiting, oh so worth it! You guys and gals that are waiting for your cars - stay on the list - this car is worth the wait. You will absolutely love it!!

"The color is absolutely perfect. Forget about arrest me red! This car attracts major attention. I went to fill up the car and a crowd developed almost instantaneous!. There was a Dodge dealer across the street and 5 or 6 salesman were lining the street looking at my car." :

Yes, the laser/radar guns will now be pointing at Grabber Orange vs Torch Red...enjoy your ride and keep it safe! :bandance:

I call it probable cause orange.

I like it!

I already got "eyed" by a local fuzz while I was going through a school zone (20mph). I think he thought he had an easy target. I thought briefly about lighting up the tires but I figured my wife would take the car away if I got a ticket in the first hour of having the car!

Archived