TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT

NICHE_LINE_TOM

ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND THE ROMEO ENGINE NICHE LINE BUILDERS, WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY HOW MUCH WE ENJOYED YOUR VISIT TO OUR PLANT AND OUR WORLD OF ENGINE BUILDING. THE EVENING AT THE MUSEUM WAS JUST AWESOME!! I DONT THINK WE COULD HAVE ENJOYED OURSELVES ANY MORE THAN WE DID. GREAT FOOD, GREAT GUEST SPEAKER ( WHAT A THRILL TO MEET HENRY) AND MOST OF ALL SPENDING TIME WITH ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE OUR ENGINES IN THEIR BABIES.

THANKS AGAIN FOR INVITING US WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!!

Glad to hear you guys had a good time. Only wish I could have been there. I had heard a rumor about Henry III showing up. That would have been cool.

DEARBORN 2009!!!

Agreed, thank you again for your dedication and effort in building these amazing engines for us. I wish I could have been there :(

Glad you folks enjoyed yourself's, because you certainally deserve to be praised and commended for the fine work that you all do there on the Romeo line.

:beerchug: CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!

Tom,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the dinner last night. We enjoyed having you guys there very much. It made the night so much more meaningfull. I'm glad you made it to the car show today. I enjoyed talking with you about your passions for cars and helping people in need.

I loved your shirt.

Dearborn2008304.jpg

To all Romeo Niche engine line builders:

A Big Thank You also goes out to all you & all that you do to build a perfect motor each & every time. Many of you expressed the same true dedication & passion to the build process as we do to care of our entire cars & for that we are great appreciative & thankful. Your participation, enthusiasm & bonding with us owners at the banquet & car show made it even that much more fun & exciting for all of us. Thanks for coming & look forward to seeing you again next year! :happy feet:

Glad to hear you guys had a good time. Only wish I could have been there. I had heard a rumor about Henry III showing up. That would have been cool.

DEARBORN 2009!!!

We missed you man...Hope the job search is going well. Yeah, Mr. Ford was there and it was very cool to meet him, but for me, the real highlight of the night was meeting Tom and Matt! They are awesome guys and have built the best motors on the street!! :happy feet:

A Big Thank You also goes out to all you & all that you do to build a perfect motor each & every time. Many of you expressed the same true dedication & passion to the build process as we do to care of our entire cars & for that we are great appreciative & thankful. Your participation, enthusiasm & bonding with us owners at the banquet & car show made it even that much more fun & exciting for all of us. Thanks for coming & look forward to seeing you again next year! :happy feet:

+1. Very well said Rodney. It's great to see people taking such pride in what they do. These are awesome engines, in no small part because of the dedication of those who make them.

DEARBORN 2009!!!

Too bad you couldn't make it John. This was indeed a great event, even better than last year! I'll try to make it 3 in a row in 2009.

The Niche line engine builders are a great group of people. They have the same passion for our cars as we do. And man do they know how to party ( they had the happening table at the Hall of Fame dinner ). It was truly our pleasure meeting and talking you, our engining builders.

A Big Thank You also goes out to all you & all that you do to build a perfect motor each & every time. Many of you expressed the same true dedication & passion to the build process as we do to care of our entire cars & for that we are great appreciative & thankful.

+1000

Wish I could have been there.

+1 THANK YOU !!!!!

Archived