TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question regarding the TRT logo seats on the Terlingua cars

SPRSNK

The last I heard is that the Momo seats were not being installed. Understandable with the DoT regulations. How about you give us the seats and we install them? This is one of the big selling points to me and others. Those seats rock.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/s...nt=DSC00037.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/s...nt=DSC00031.jpg

• 1 month later...

Quantum has told 07Shelby#0059 (08TRT0404) and I (08TRT0403) and I that we are definitely not getting Momo seats............and for now the conversion price is the same. He did forward the issue to Shelby to see if they would add something else to the package or adjust the price.

Not a deal breaker for sure...........come on January!!!

The brochure was for the Terlingua concept, not the production model. All manufacturers make additions, changes and modifications when it comes to the production model.

I would agree with that thinking....

but the price is exactly the same as in the brochure with the only difference being the seats, right?

:stirpot:

The brochure was for the Terlingua concept, not the production model. All manufacturers make additions, changes and modifications when it comes to the production model.

Normally, concepts do not have prices attached to them for just this reason. Once prices are published, I think the company needs to add features to compensate or lower the advertised price. Just my two cents. It's not going to change my mind on having one built. I was just giving my opinion on a question that was asked. Piece bro!

Normally, concepts do not have prices attached to them for just this reason. Once prices are published, I think the company needs to add features to compensate or lower the advertised price. Just my two cents. It's not going to change my mind on having one built. I was just giving my opinion on a question that was asked. Piece bro!

Maybe the brochure should have said "targeted price" or something to that affect.

LOL- we just bid a road construction job at a 200k loss just to keep our employees....

...and got CRUSHED by 1 million on a 6 million dollar job...

HArd times are setting in....I think Im gonna have to shelf my Terlingua freams for a while...along with my paychecks. :cry:

Maybe the brochure should have said "targeted price" or something to that affect.

Quantum was upfront about the seats and the pricing, but it didn't stop me from putting my deposit down. Would be nice to see something added to the package though.

Quantum was upfront about the seats and the pricing, but it didn't stop me from putting my deposit down. Would be nice to see something added to the package though.

how about adding the rear seat delete kit with spare tire or roll/race bar :drool:

what about Pricing TBD, didn't we go thru this last year on the SS pricing :headscratch:

With the Super Snake- and I believe all of our brochures- it specifies that prices and content are subject to change. All the cars on the brochures are concepts, and the borchures are made to hand out at the time of the concept.

I do not have the Terlingua brochure in front of me right now, but the seats won't meet DOT specs and they do not fold for rear seat access either.

We are looking at some other options, but the seats will not be included in the package for that price. Sorry, guys.

Chris

Archived