TEAM SHELBY FORUM

supersnake RWHP on 725HP

intguys

Has anyone dynoed thier 725 supersnake? I was wondering what the RWHP is. I would also like like to see if there is different RWHP readings, cause I remember people getting up to 50 hp differences on the stock gt500's. Anyone who has dynoed thier 725HP please post your results.

I got 763rwhp on 100 octane! I made no modifications to my snake.

Check out the video of my dyno pull

post-9735-1221332270_thumb.jpg

I got 763rwhp on 100 octane! I made no modifications to my snake.

Check out the video of my dyno pull

:redcard:BS! A stock Super Snake sold by SAI, TASCA or Quantum will not produce 763 Rear Wheel Horse Power even with 100 octane. your test shows this was done at 115F air temp & 8% humidity.

If the drive line has a 17% loss that would make your rated HP at the crank/flywheel 892.71 HP for a package that is sold & tested at 725+ flywheel HP.

If the drive line has a 15% loss that would make your rated HP at the crank/flywheel 877.451 HP

A Stock 725HP SS package should get around 605-630 RWHP on a stock Super Snake depending on weather conditions

:redcard:BS! A stock Super Snake sold by SAI, TASCA or Qantum will not produce 763 Rear Wheel Horse Power even with 100 octane. your test shows this was done at 115F air temp & 8% humidity. If the drive line has a 17% loss that would make your rated HP at the crank/flywheel 892.71 HP for a package that is sold & tested at 725+ flywheel HP.

..and calculate in the Dynojet bump. They always show higher numbers than a Mustang dyno.

Has anyone dynoed thier 725 supersnake? I was wondering what the RWHP is. I would also like like to see if there is different RWHP readings, cause I remember people getting up to 50 hp differences on the stock gt500's. Anyone who has dynoed thier 725HP please post your results.

Heres my pulls 637RWHP.

Then the dyno was simply performed incorrectly. The results are only as good as the reference numbers entered into the computer. Something was simply entered wrong. You should see about 640rwhp on a Mustang dyno - and maybe a little more on a Dynojet since they always run higher. 763 is smoking dope.

Archived