TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 KR canadian orders?

mdwayne

• 3 weeks later...
Guest markham51

Just got a call from my Candian dealer. He can now place orders. List is 100k. He will sell me one for list. With tax freight etc that will be 115k.

Now that I have a SSnake Im not so sure I want a KR for 115k.

What are the rest of the Canadian hopefuls thinking? Are you ready to plunk down 115 for a KR?

Not sure what to do here....

Just got a call from my Candian dealer. He can now place orders. List is 100k. He will sell me one for list. With tax freight etc that will be 115k.

Now that I have a SSnake Im not so sure I want a KR for 115k.

What are the rest of the Canadian hopefuls thinking? Are you ready to plunk down 115 for a KR?

Not sure what to do here....

I would stick with your SS all a round better deal, KR`s way to much money not that I would mind having one at a fair price. Omo How is yours running any issues ? Steve is gone to picking his up Friday.

Guest markham51
I would stick with your SS all a round better deal, KR`s way to much money not that I would mind having one at a fair price. Omo How is yours running any issues ? Steve is gone to picking his up Friday.

I think I am going to cancel my KR order. I certainly dont need any more Stangs at 115k a pop.

The SS is running well except it is still kicking out check engine codes here ahd there. I changed out the MAF extender to no avail.

Im pleased Steve is getting his back. Im looking forward to getting full details on his issue.

regards

Mark

I think I am going to cancel my KR order. I certainly dont need any more Stangs at 115k a pop.

The SS is running well except it is still kicking out check engine codes here ahd there. I changed out the MAF extender to no avail.

Im pleased Steve is getting his back. Im looking forward to getting full details on his issue.

regards

Mark

Hard to justify going over that magic number of 100,000 for a KR. I do believe that the price will drop on them in the next few months as they sit at the dealership. With the huge losses on the stock market and alot of people concerned about the future, I think the demand won't be there for expensive toys.

regards

Mark

I`am glad he is finally getting her back as he has been a little stressed with not having his car & missed another of our local car shows that he wanted to attend. I`am sure he will contact you & fill you in on the details . Take care

Jim

Archived