TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just won this cool patch on ebay...

DubbsFaris

I got this one a few years ago; it must be a jacket take-off that went through the laundry. The date doesn't agree with other logos. If it's an unauthorized clone, I guess that's an indication that TRT was influential in yet another dimension; if just a misteak, charming and unique, like an upside-down airplane?

eBaY coughed it up for ten dollars, IIRC. I scanned it and put it in a special place so it would not be likely to get lost. Then I misplaced the place.

2850720139_c2c0af68af.jpg

I got this one a few years ago; it must be a jacket take-off that went through the laundry. The date doesn't agree with other logos. If it's an unauthorized clone, I guess that's an indication that TRT was influential in yet another dimension; if just a misteak, charming and unique, like an upside-down airplane?

eBaY coughed it up for ten dollars, IIRC. I scanned it and put it in a special place so it would not be likely to get lost. Then I misplaced the place.

2850720139_c2c0af68af.jpg

Frank,

Your patch says "Tequila Racing Team 1850"... :hysterical::hysterical:

Stuart

Frank,

Your patch says "Tequila Racing Team 1850"... :hysterical::hysterical:

Stuart

There's the answer! I done raced some tequila in my time ... (It always beat the, uh, stuffing out of me).

Patrick: :confused:

Me, too ... Comes with the territory, I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived