TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The wait is over, I got it today

landscaper /stang

I got the beauty around 2:00 pm today, and she's just all that and then some. My baby is a black convertible that runs smooth, corners great and is just ready to go. I live in southwestern Pa (near Pittsburgh) and live on a mountain ridge and she took the mountain like a true lady. I'm now a happy man. I will post pictures soon as it stops raining and can get some good ones , though this girl I know won't take a bad picture. :bandance:

I got the beauty around 2:00 pm today, and she's just all that and then some. My baby is a black convertible that runs smooth, corners great and is just ready to go. I live in southwestern Pa (near Pittsburgh) and live on a mountain ridge and she took the mountain like a true lady. I'm now a happy man. I will post pictures soon as it stops raining and can get some good ones , though this girl I know won't take a bad picture. :bandance:

Congratulations!! I am sure you will love it!

I picked up mine last week Friday. Wow. This car beat any mustang I have owned to date. Crazy fast and turning lots of heads. Just turned 500km mark today.

Does any one have a buyer for one of two other Mustangs I have to sell to provide some garage space. Four Mustangs now and the wife is holding me to the deal to only have two stangs. I have a 1969 Grande and a 1970 Coupe both with original 351 engines. Both Mint restorations. Help me out.

Enjoy your Shelby's boys. :shift:

Congrats. I'm in the Pittsburgh area, too. PM me so we can get some side-by-side pictures of your Ebony and my Alloy. Both 'verts. Cool.

Archived