TEAM SHELBY FORUM

C&R Racing GT500 Radiator

Revan Racing

As was posted in the MODS forum.

I've had a lot of positive response from people interested in the custom C&R Racing radiator I had made for my GT500. I've posted in previous threads the awesome results we had with the radiator in real testing.

There has been enough interest to put together a group buy on these. I've PM'd all of those that previously expressed interest. If there are any of you out there that are interested please send me a PM so I can send you my email and discuss the details.

Right now I am just trying to get 15 buyers together at a total cost of $700 each shipped. If we get more than that its possible I could go back to C&R and press them for some more aggressive pricing.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Dactyl

I've got almost 10. If I can get 10 more we drop another 5% to $665. Please pm me if you are interested in getting on board for the group buy.

Van

I've had a lot of positive response from people interested in the custom C&R Racing radiator I had made for my GT500. I've posted in previous threads the awesome results we had with the radiator in real testing.

There has been enough interest to put together a group buy on these. I've PM'd all of those that previously expressed interest. If there are any of you out there that are interested please send me a PM so I can send you my email and discuss the details.

Right now I am just trying to get 15 buyers together at a total cost of $700 each shipped. If we get more than that its possible I could go back to C&R and press them for some more aggressive pricing.

Thanks

Dactyl

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks

Dactyl

Just an update for those of you that got in on the group buy. I spoke with David at C&R today and the first radiators are shipping. Right at the time frame as was indicated.

Van

Archived