TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Group Demographics

SpeedRacer

You could give Texans their own classification on that chart since I'm fairly sure we make up a good 20% of the people going.

Are the ones in the California Caravan the Westerners?

Or are the ones coming from East/North Texas the Westerners (since they are driving West)?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I must be bored too. Hotel room shrinking. Better get back to uploading today's pics.

You're killing me here! :hysterical::hysterical:

These are members only. Need to x2 for total. :hysterical:

ummmm, yea......that would = the total number of persons on your list. Each ticket is worth 2 people, ya know, soooooooo 103 tickets = 206 persons :) man, that was mine alotment of thinking for the morning.

You could give Texans their own classification on that chart since I'm fairly sure we make up a good 20% of the people going.

Rick,

You're correct tere are 17 Texas members coming! The largest contingent of all... Giddy up.. :hysterical:

Stuart

Will there be a translator available so we can understand what all you Texans are saying! :hysterical::hysterical::doh::confused:

Its all you fast talkin' yankees that need translatin'

We keep it at a slow pace in this here country...

After your 2nd bottle of tequila, you wont need a translator...you wont remember what anyone said anyway! :hysterical:

I suggest listening to a lil' Jerry Jeff Walker to get caught up on the Texas Drawl...

Its all you fast talkin' yankees that need translatin'

We keep it at a slow pace in this here country...

After your 2nd bottle of tequila, you wont need a translator...you wont remember what anyone said anyway! :hysterical:

I suggest listening to a lil' Jerry Jeff Walker to get caught up on the Texas Drawl...

Do y'all have requirements for Texanship? Is there an immigration policy, or do you have to be native-born? I mean, will I need to bring my passport?

:headscratch:

I spent 1/143rd of my life in Texas, six months in 1956 (1950s years are stronger than subsequent years, so it's more like 1/70th, ain't it?).

:closedeyes:

I got to be pretty good at understanding and speaking Texican (she said, "Ah cain't, Ah just cain't ... Way-ull, Owe Kye").

:rolleyes:

Do y'all have requirements for Texanship? Is there an immigration policy, or do you have to be native-born? I mean, will I need to bring my passport?

:headscratch:

I spent 1/143rd of my life in Texas, six months in 1956 (1950s years are stronger than subsequent years, so it's more like 1/70th, ain't it?).

:closedeyes:

I got to be pretty good at understanding and speaking Texican (she said, "Ah cain't, Ah just cain't ... Way-ull, Owe Kye").

:rolleyes:

If you look in my neighborhood, I think every Californian has already moved here...my next door neighbor is from San Diego...but I wish she would go back! She is constantly calling the city or the HOA on me for what she thinks Im doing wrong...so if you are like her...you will need a Visa and it will expire after the 28th... :hysterical:

and her little dog too!

I ain't no Texan! I've just married one and spent most of the past 12 years here. Shit...I'm starting to talk funny like the rest of these guys :doh: Ah well. I can't complain. We've got cars, guns and good women.

I believe marriage helps with the naturalization process of being a Texan. I'm mistaken for one all the time..till I start talking. Then I get called a Yankee.

Well, there are 2 kinds of people so I am told and they are those born in Texas and those that got here as fast as they could :lol: I belong to the latter group. Like Rick says we've got cars, guns and in my case, good men. Good living is a heckuva lot cheaper here :)

Well, there are 2 kinds of people so I am told and they are those born in Texas and those that got here as fast as they could :lol: I belong to the latter group. Like Rick says we've got cars, guns and in my case, good men. Good living is a heckuva lot cheaper here :)

Bea and I lived in San Antonio from 1981 - 1983, we loved it there... Good ole' USAF days! :salute:

Archived