TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Goodies???

FordRocks1

Amy and Sharon,

Not trying to stir anything up but will you guys be bringing any of the goodies posted on TS website for us to buy? Nothing major just a few of those Shelby T's and banners and I know that this is a dumb one...the Terlingua decals. I know you guys don't have the Shelby diecast cars for sale but it would be cool....anyways just wondering :headscratch:

After buying 2 shirts on SAI, I got a phone call saying all Terlingua shirts were pulled, so I guess I will have to wait till the event to buy them...so the goodies are being squirreled as we speak!

Yall better hold (2) XXL back for me!

After buying 2 shirts on SAI, I got a phone call saying all Terlingua shirts were pulled, so I guess I will have to wait till the event to buy them...so the goodies are being squirreled as we speak!

Yall better hold (2) XXL back for me!

Same here, 2 XXL for me. :happy feet:

Guys, this sub-forum is just that, a sub-forum That Robert made to affilate with the Terlingua Mustang. The Terlingua Racing Team is a seperate business from SAI and Team Shelby. To buy Terlingua Racing Team merchandise you need to go here: trt

At the TRT website you should be able to buy any and all available TRT stuff, or join the club. I dont mean to step on anyones toes, just being informative.

I think its Shelby Automotive still owns Terlingua Racing...at least that was my understanding...

The sell the Terlingua stuff at the SAI store... :headscratch:

The TRT Logo is owned by Bill Neal, he owns and operates the www.terlinguaracingteam.com and store there. Without having looked at the licensing agreement between SAI and BNMS Enterprises I would have to guess that Bill gets a cut from every Terlingua item sold by SAI and a flat fee for every Terlingua car that is produced. In exchange, SAI probably has all the rights to build the Terlingua cars.

Don't know for sure, don't take my word at gospel. Maybe Amy will chime in with the way it works. Maybe it's none of our damned business either. Dunno. I love the logo, I love the car and love the general attitude of the team. I'd like more merch and have already suggested some items to the TRT website.

The TRT Logo is owned by Bill Neal, he owns and operates the www.terlinguaracingteam.com and store there. Without having looked at the licensing agreement between SAI and BNMS Enterprises I would have to guess that Bill gets a cut from every Terlingua item sold by SAI and a flat fee for every Terlingua car that is produced. In exchange, SAI probably has all the rights to build the Terlingua cars.

Don't know for sure, don't take my word at gospel. Maybe Amy will chime in with the way it works. Maybe it's none of our damned business either. Dunno. I love the logo, I love the car and love the general attitude of the team. I'd like more merch and have already suggested some items to the TRT website.

I think they need a couple of <entremanuers> like us to help make them rich. Amy, wouldn't you like to sleep on a pile of money, rather than that old mattress? :hysterical: I just want a small fee of course :happy feet:

Archived