TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Story Winners are here!!!!!

sharon

We folks what you have all been waiting for. The winners are here. There where so many great stories it was very hard to decide, but we had 5 judges and we all picked our top and these two came out on top.

Congratulations :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

FordRocks1 & pjcobra9t7

Both stories will appear in the next news letter so please do not post them here.

CONGRATULATIONS.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

We folks what you have all been waiting for. The winners are here. There where so many great stories it was very hard to decide, but we had 5 judges and we all picked our top and these two came out on top.

:

FordRocks1 & pjcobra9t7

Both stories will appear in the next news letter so please do not post them here.

CONGRATULATIONS.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Patrick & Fordrocks1,

You won!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Stuart

PS Patrick tell Astrid that Bea can't wait to see her!!

Congtatulations Chris and Patrick...You lucky dogs!!! If you see a Blue SGT sitting on the side of the freeway when ya'll are headed to Terlingua, it'll probably be me wishing I was going too...Have fun, take lots of pictures so I can see what I missed!!!!

Im glad you guys won the golden tickets! Look forward to seeing you guys out there!

I never thought that life could be,

anything but catastrophe,

but suddenly Im beginning to see,

a little good luck for me....

Cuz I got a golden ticket...

I gotta golden twinkle in my eye!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congtatulations Chris and Patrick...You lucky dogs!!! If you see a Blue SGT sitting on the side of the freeway when ya'll are headed to Terlingua, it'll probably be me wishing I was going too...Have fun, take lots of pictures so I can see what I missed!!!!

Thanks Carl, so about your SGT? LOL!!! Don't worry I'll rent a ford vehicle....I'll make sure I have my camera. Man, isn't life funny, I've met you in my home state and now I'll be traveling to your state, I hope to meet up with you.

Take care,

Chris

Im glad you guys won the golden tickets! Look forward to seeing you guys out there!

I never thought that life could be,

anything but catastrophe,

but suddenly Im beginning to see,

a little good luck for me....

Cuz I got a golden ticket...

I gotta golden twinkle in my eye!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I hear you on the luck part, I'm going to buy a few lotto tickets tomorrow!!!!

Patrick & Fordrocks1,

You won!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Stuart

PS Patrick tell Astrid that Bea can't wait to see her!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOO!

You know I am 6 hrs ahead of you guys. It is 7:11 AM here now and I could not resist to log on on this nice saturday morning. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

Thanks to Team Shelby to make this happen. You all will love the story and get to know us better by that.

:party2: :party2: I just woke Astrid and we are jumping on the bed.

Now we have to get tickets to Houston or Dallas and then the 10hr drive. Yippie.

Congrats to Chris too. He supposed to come over at our Shelby BBQ meet last July at the house when we were on vacation in Florida.

Stuart and Bea, see you there.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOO!

You know I am 6 hrs ahead of you guys. It is 7:11 AM here now and I could not resist to log on on this nice saturday morning. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

Thanks to Team Shelby to make this happen. You all will love the story and get to know us better by that.

:party2: :party2: I just woke Astrid and we are jumping on the bed.

Now we have to get tickets to Houston or Dallas and then the 10hr drive. Yippie.

Congrats to Chris too. He supposed to come over at our Shelby BBQ meet last July at the house when we were on vacation in Florida.

Stuart and Bea, see you there.

Patrick,

You may want to fly in on the 24th and drive to Alpine and meet up with a group of us there. Then we will all caravan to Terlingua on the 25th together. The hotel we're booked in is the Holland. Regards. my friend hopefully, we'll see you in Alpine on the 24th, if not, we'll see you in Terlingua on the 25th.

Stuart

Hey Patrick and Astrid,

Fly into Houston on the 23rd, spend the night with us, we have plenty of room!!!! Rent yourselves a mustang and caravan with us to Terlingua via the night in Alpine (Holland Hotel) on the 24th. The Houston group is joining up with San Antonio and Austin for food and fuel and heading south :)

Thanks, can't wait to see all the faces behind these screen names!!! :happy feet:

I'm not too sure you want to do that---ive seen a couple and with my mugg, it's kinda scary :drop: But I got an idea :idea: I coud do this :bag: :hysterical2:

Congrats to ALL of the WINNERS!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :party2: :hyper:

Bud

I'm not too sure you want to do that---ive seen a couple and with my mugg, it's kinda scary :drop: But I got an idea :idea: I coud do this :bag: :hysterical2:

Congrats to ALL of the WINNERS!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :party2: :hyper:

Bud

LOL!!! Thanks...I guess we should all show up with these. :ph34r: to maintain our identity :hysterical::hysterical:

Hey Patrick and Astrid,

Fly into Houston on the 23rd, spend the night with us, we have plenty of room!!!! Rent yourselves a mustang and caravan with us to Terlingua via the night in Alpine (Holland Hotel) on the 24th. The Houston group is joining up with San Antonio and Austin for food and fuel and heading south :)

Thanks for the generous offer but our sons 4th birthday is on the 24th and we like to be there in the morning before school as we have to leave 1.55 pm for Houston. We are feeling a bit guilty going away. Otherwise we would have taken your offer. We arrive in Houston on 5.35 PM and if everything goes fast we start driving and sleep along the I10 somewhere after San Antonio. Renting a Mustang is not so easy as Hertz Houston International shows no Mustangs that period.

In the morning we leave for Alpine. When will the caravan leave Alpine. We like to be there before y'all leave.

Patrick

OK, I've just calculated the mileage to drive up to the event and I don't think that I'll be driving my baby 2000 miles each way in addition to the wear and tear, so with that being said I will have to fly to the event, it kind of sucks not having my Shelby there but I'd rather not risk driving such a long distance and put me or my car in any sort of mishap. Does any one know besides Midland Airport or El Paso airport where else can I fly in?

I could fly in to any of the major city airports but it will be a longer drive back to them but oh well....I do not know my way around there so any information will be greatly appreciated.

Another question, so will the event be all done on Saturday night or are there more things going to take place on Sunday? I did notice that check out will be on Sunday so I assume all is done on Saturday night.

I guess I need to do my homework as to which Hertz still rents out mustangs or the Shelby GT-H..... :headscratch:

Archived