TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Colors int & ext

tcrockstar

I know there is a break down of 07SGT exterior colors. Does anyone have a breakdown of exterior colors with interior covers?

EXTERIOR: Performance White, Ebony (Black) Clearcoat (I believe that's the way it reads)

INTERIOR: Gray, Charcoal (black), Parchment (tan)

You could get any combination.

I don't know this to be fact, but my impression is that the rarest interior color in an 2007 SGT is the two tone chamois/black interior; not parchment, but chamois.

It was a mid-production addition that I personally would have ordered if I was getting a black SGT at the time, but I wanted and went the white one instead which I did not think would go that great with that interior.

But that chamois/black interior was/is a killer color combination IMO.

When I purchased my White SGT with charcoal interior it was sitting right net to a black SGT with the tan interior. It looked odd but I wanted it, but since my wife had a say she thought it looked terrible with the silver stripes, so we purchased the white one. six months later it is still sitting on the lot. I hope to win the lottery so I can pick it up.

I don't know this to be fact, but my impression is that the rarest interior color in an 2007 SGT is the two tone chamois/black interior; not parchment, but chamois.

It was a mid-production addition that I personally would have ordered if I was getting a black SGT at the time, but I wanted and went the white one instead which I did not think would go that great with that interior.

But that chamois/black interior was/is a killer color combination IMO.

There was no such thing as a mid-production "chamois" interior option. If you saw that it was added by the dealer. There were three interior options, which I listed above, from day one. There was no two-tone like the CA Special either. FYI: The center console, and door inserts/handles, are always charcoal no matter what you order but do not constitute two-tone which are seat inserts.

There was no such thing as a mid-production "chamois" interior option. If you saw that it was added by the dealer. There were three interior options, which I listed above, from day one. There was no two-tone like the CA Special either. FYI: The center console, and door inserts/handles, are always charcoal no matter what you order but do not constitute two-tone which are seat inserts.

Jeff, with all due respect, I beg to differ. There was indeed a mid-production two-tone black/chamois interior offered for the 2007 Mustangs. I know this because I dwelled and vasilated over my car's exterior color because of that interior color option. It was posted on Ford's website and I saw three black/silver 07 SGT's with that interior going through production at SAI in early 2007.

I can also collaborate this information with a friend who was ordering his SGT at the same time that I was.

Here's a picture of this interior taken right off of FoMoCo's website.

post-4213-1220822148_thumb.jpg

post-4213-1220822148_thumb.jpg

Jeff, with all due respect, I beg to differ. There was indeed a mid-production two-tone black/chamois interior offered for the 2007 Mustangs. I know this because I dwelled and vasilated over my car's exterior color because of that interior color option. It was posted on Ford's website and I saw three black/silver 07 SGT's with that interior going through production at SAI in early 2007.

I can also collaborate this information with a friend who was ordering his SGT at the same time that I was.

Here's a picture of this interior taken right off of FoMoCo's website.

Mustang_Charcoal_Chamois_interiot.jpg

Hey, sorry but I just go by what I have seen and read and NEVER in two years have I heard of the two-tone interior being available on the SGT only on the CA Special or GT500 I would also ask then why it wasn't carried over to the 08? So I guess until someone produces a SGT with a sticker with it on there I'll reserve my judgement. If you saw one I might suspect a CA Special there or perhaps an order code was allowed that should not have been, but you say you saw three? With that interior color? I find it hard to believe three people would pick that color combo and not something like black/gray that matched the car better or are you saying mid-year Ford compounded it's poor decision to allow Parchment and didn't allow for that?

Hey, sorry but I just go by what I have seen and read and NEVER in two years have I heard of the two-tone interior being available on the SGT only on the CA Special or GT500 I would also ask then why it wasn't carried over to the 08? So I guess until someone produces a SGT with a sticker with it on there I'll reserve my judgement. If you saw one I might suspect a CA Special there or perhaps an order code was allowed that should not have been, but you say you saw three? With that interior color? I find it hard to believe three people would pick that color combo and not something like black/gray that matched the car better or are you saying mid-year Ford compounded it's poor decision to allow Parchment and didn't allow for that?

Yes, I saw three cars going through the SGT upfit process with that interior, and all three cars were black/silver. FoMoCo only offered this two-tone combination as well as the red/charcoal two-tone combination (GT500), but no other two-tone combos were offered.

As far as being surprised that three people ordered that combination, I'm not saying that there is only three cars with this interior, I'm only saying that I saw three cars with that interior at SAI, but there are probably more than that out there. The other thing to remember is that many dealers spec'd out these cars without any customer involvement, so it's possible that the customers that own these cars just bought them off of the showroom in the configuration that dealer had ordered them in.

:headscratch: ??

Not that what you saw is impossible and Ford has done stranger things :shrug: but were you drinking that the time :beerchug: or had you been on an extended hike in the desert? If you did go into the desert did you see any sudden flashes of light and an unexplaned loss of time, perhaps days? :alien: Were you bitten by any creatures you couln't readily identify? :worm:

:hysterical2:

Not that what you saw is impossible and Ford has done stranger things :shrug: but were you drinking that the time :beerchug: or had you been on an extended hike in the desert? If you did go into the desert did you see any sudden flashes of light and an unexplaned loss of time, perhaps days? :alien: Were you bitten by any creatures you couln't readily identify? :worm:

:hysterical2:

Let's see...

No.

No.

Yes & yes.

Bitten yes, but I knew her name. :happy feet: HEY, WATCH THE TEETH DAMN IT! :finger:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Hey E, that interior actually looks pretty good, much better than 100% tan IMO.

With dark IUP!, the aluminum shiny finish wouldnt work for me.

I completely agree M! I really think that's one of the best color combinations that FoMoCo has put out for the Stang in many years.

It makes the interior look "richer" IMO.

Hey E...

did they offer that interior in 2008? just curious.

I only ask because they show it in an 2008 in your posted photo.

(ambient lighting)

I don't know M. I haven't pursued an 08' SGT, but I can find out and let you know. Just give me a couple of days and I'll get back to you.

Yes, the picture is for an 08' Stang, I just need to check if it was offered in the 08' SGT's. Considering the two available exterior colors were Blue/Sliver and Orange/Silver, my instincts tell me no, but I'll verify that.

Stay tuned...

Archived