TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Winner Contest !!!!!!

sharon

Ok folks,

This is what is going to happen. :happy feet: :happy feet: We have the winners of the photo part of the Terlingua contest. However because of the amount of entries for the Shelby Stories we need one more day to review all of the entries.

So I am going to announce the winners of the photo contest now and the story contest this time tomorrow. Sorry to make you wait for another day but the amount of entries we received required another day.

So here it is the winners of the photo contest that will get each the tickets worth 2300 to Terlingua Team Shelby event and get to meet Carroll at the event are :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

One more thing before I say the names :hysterical: the winning photos and articles will appear in next months news letter but not until then.

SpeedRacer & JeffJ Congratulations :party2: :party2: :party2: :cheerleader::cheerleader: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I will be sending your info to Samantha at Bull run by tomorrow so that she can contact you with all the info.

Congratulations. There where alot of great photos. A panel of 5 judges voted and you two where the top.

Ok folks,

This is what is going to happen. :happy feet: :happy feet: We have the winners of the photo part of the Terlingua contest. However because of the amount of entries for the Shelby Stories we need one more day to review all of the entries.

So I am going to announce the winners of the photo contest now and the story contest this time tomorrow. Sorry to make you wait for another day but the amount of entries we received required another day.

So here it is the winners of the photo contest that will get each the tickets worth 2300 to Terlingua Team Shelby event and get to meet Carroll at the event are :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

One more thing before I say the names :hysterical: the winning photos and articles will appear in next months news letter but not until then.

SpeedRacer & JeffJ Congratulations :

I will be sending your info to Samantha at Bull run by tomorrow so that she can contact you with all the info.

Congratulations. There where alot of great photos. A panel of 5 judges voted and you two where the top.

Unbelievable!!!!! Thank You ! Thank You! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

We will post them in the news letter.

Sharon

Sharon/Robert,

Thanks for this opportunity. I want to kiss you both, ok maybe not Robert; oh hell, for these tickets I'll even kiss Robert!!! regards.

Stuart

Thanks Team Shelby, SAI and the Mystery Member for making this happen!

Congrats to Stuart too. Couldn't tell from the blackberry earlier.

Adam,

Thanks! No problem. I still can't believe it! We're at Ohio University dropping our daughter off--her first year... She can buy books now!

Stuart

Congratulations Stuart and Jeff...I'll try holding my breath for another day! You guys have fun and take LOTS of pictures!

MJ,

Thanks for the kind words. Remember, never give up! Good Luck Tomorrow. :happy feet:

Stuart

Congrats Stuart!!!!

Very happy your daughter can have her own set of books now :)

Sherri,

We just left Ashley's dorm room--dad is not doing well.... :cry: Anyway, yup, she can now have her own set of books since I do not have to pay for the tickets! :hysterical: We'll see you and the gang in Alpine on the 24th. Regards.

Stuart

Congrats....................Post the winning Pic.

David.

David,

Thank you. Sharon has us on a lock down! :ninja: She has the "exclusive" in next months Newsletter. I can't speak for Jeff's photo; however, mine was a hoot to put together. It was a family production. Thanks again.

Stuart

Congrats to both, I'm sure you probably feel :dance: right about now!!

I'll just have to wait until Monday to turn in my vacation notice!

It's going to be a long 24 hours to wait!!

stngfever,

Thanks. By waiting until Monday you have more time to plan the trip! :hysterical3: Don't give up! Good Luck.

Stuart

David,

Thank you. Sharon has us on a lock down! :ninja: She has the "exclusive" in next months Newsletter. I can't speak for Jeff's photo; however, mine was a hoot to put together. It was a family production. Thanks again.

Stuart

The news letter will be coming out around the 15th and the stories and photos of all the winners will be in there. So I would like them not to be posted until the news letter hits.

But they where cool.

Sharon

Archived